AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish

+12
Tyler
ForthWall
Aranho
MiguelLeal
Aleks
emgmod
Peter
woodb3kmaster
Thomas
Blakeway4
Liberater444
Bruce
16 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Should Duwamish be accepted into AIN?

Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 3 Vote_lcap63%Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 3 Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 10 ]
Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 3 Vote_lcap31%Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 3 Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 5 ]
Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 3 Empty Re: Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish

Post by Thomas 6th July 2010, 17:27

Yes from me. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish - Page 3 Empty Re: Approved : Junior Membership | Republic of Duwamish

Post by Bruce 6th July 2010, 18:49

Thank you for everyone's support!

This will be my third union ever! The League of Nations was my first, but then it collapsed, so I moved to the AFDES and now the site doesn't work. Now, I'll be here, where its secure and there's a nice community!
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 6th July 2010, 22:30

or maybe you have a curse!!! And we'll go down next!!! :evil:
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 7th July 2010, 02:39

Voted yes with room for improvement.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th July 2010, 10:55

Tyler wrote:or maybe you have a curse!!! And we'll go down next!!! :evil:
LoN fell 2 weeks after he there. :LOL!:

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 7th July 2010, 11:34

Voted YES
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 7th July 2010, 16:00

976 wrote:
Tyler wrote:or maybe you have a curse!!! And we'll go down next!!! :evil:
LoN fell 2 weeks after he there. :LOL!:

With this new news, AIN will now ban all role-playing to prevent AIN from collapsing. Cheeky/Razz

Just joking. Hehe. Cheeky/Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 7th July 2010, 16:02

My god, :LOL!:
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th July 2010, 16:24

🤣🤣

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone-1001 7th July 2010, 17:09

Yes, with room for improvement.

But you guys should prevent the posting of pictures and links to keep the AIN stable.
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 7th July 2010, 17:13

Congrats! With 13 votes YES you're not a JR member of AIN! Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 7th July 2010, 17:34

Actually, you are a member of the AIN. Lol at the typo, Julien. Cheeky/Razz
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 7th July 2010, 17:54

"not a JR member of AIN". Lol. 🤣

The happy emoticon you put at the end makes it looks like you're happy that he's not part of AIN. 🤣

I believe you actually wanted to type now instead of not. Cheeky/Razz
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 7th July 2010, 18:52

lol

Wow! Thanks everyone! Finally, now I can receive my four points for improvement and share the good news!
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 7th July 2010, 19:45

Points of Improvement

- Map of the nation itself, not just an international map.
- More images from different areas of the country - it seems to mainly be skyscrapers and suburbs in this application.
- A more equal mix between the population and skyscrapers, not too many places with a population of 50,000 have huge CBDs.
- Show the political areas, cultural centres, public services and a deeper look at sporting facilities.

If other admins wish to edit this, with further PoIs, you are welcome to. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 7th July 2010, 20:47

Points of Improvement

- Agreeing with Thomas. Get a close up map of the area so we can see what Duwamish actually looks like.
- More Pictures. Show Duwamish's heritage and stuff
- Even out realism like Thomas suggested
- Show your sport facilities
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 7th July 2010, 21:47

I am working on the sports facilities part in my next update...speaking of which, do Junior Members get to publish their own CJs here?
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 7th July 2010, 21:52

yep.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 7th July 2010, 22:04

Congrats! Now let's make sure this union dont collapse! 🤣

CG, you should get a welcome letter in a couple of minutes Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 7th July 2010, 22:12

Ok, now your in the AIN Flag Pack V2, now their better be no more new members until i finish :twisted: or we wait longer
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th July 2010, 03:37

Make sure we keep the union active and we'll fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 8th July 2010, 12:19

Congratulations!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 8th July 2010, 18:43

Thank you!
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 9th July 2010, 00:57

Welsome! Laugh
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 11th July 2010, 02:20

What a beautiful job your CJ displays. I can't ignore it. I may be too late, but YES
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next