AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Full Membership | New Chandler

+4
Liberater444
Daniel
Wacky32
K50 Dude
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Declined: Full Membership | New Chandler - Page 2 Empty Re: Declined: Full Membership | New Chandler

Post by K50 Dude 26th August 2010, 15:23

Thomas wrote:Nice image, although I've already voted. :LOL:
Well, your legit Cheeky/Razz
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Declined: Full Membership | New Chandler - Page 2 Empty Re: Declined: Full Membership | New Chandler

Post by K50 Dude 26th August 2010, 23:11

WITHDRAWN.

With the exception of Thomas, none of the admins made a vote on this. Bruce sent his application in the same day and got four admins to vote on his application, and he is significantly more active and been in the union longer than I have. Plus, I am going to change the land area (add out to the Pacific) a bit, because I am restarting New Chandler (New Chandler 2.0, more details of that will be in the city journal section). To keep things a little more simple, I am going to wait until New Chandler 2.0 has started up, become a little more involved, get used to the union more, and then apply for full membership.

This thread is closed, please lock it. Thank you.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post :oops:
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Wacky32 26th August 2010, 23:15

No man, you cant do this New Chandler is a great country Sad
Wacky32
Wacky32
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 26th August 2010, 23:16

Well it's sad, but at the same time it's great news, since you are doing it again (and certainly better Wink )! It's just sad that everyone is moving to the Pacific... Sad There's a whole free ocean somewhere: Indian Ocean.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 26th August 2010, 23:41

I didn't even think of the Indian Ocean.... Julien you are a genius.... I don't know though, I am still in the terraforming process.

Wacky: You didn't read it right, New Chandler just isn't going to full membership right now. It will still be around for much longer Smile I just didn't fell like full membership was a good option right now.
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 27th August 2010, 14:34

Okay, my advice You may place it near my nation (Starfishland) at pacific or you may place near my new nation in Malacca Strait.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 27th August 2010, 14:41

Sorry I didn't vote on this :oops:
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2