AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM

+4
Daniel
Edge
Tyler
K50 Dude
8 posters

Go down

Should we lock the threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM?

VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Vote_lcap63%VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Vote_lcap13%VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Vote_lcap24%VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Empty VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM

Post by K50 Dude 4th October 2010, 23:49

YES!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!! YES!!!!
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Empty Re: VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM

Post by Tyler 4th October 2010, 23:49

admins can post in locked threads though
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Empty Re: VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM

Post by Edge 4th October 2010, 23:50

Tyler wrote:admins can post in locked threads though

Yes, but they shouldn't. Wink
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 4th October 2010, 23:53

dont look at me.. some hypocrite took my admin privileges.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 4th October 2010, 23:58

No, the threads won't be locked. The last time that happened, the argument spilled over into threads that had nothing to do with the topic.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 5th October 2010, 00:00

Doesn't this have to be approved/disapproved by Miguel?
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 5th October 2010, 00:03

it has to go through the voting process first. LET US VOTE! LET US VOTE!
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM Empty VOTING | Lock threads, and talk it over via Skype or PM

Post by MiguelLeal 5th October 2010, 09:35

Ok, I am going to open the pool. Please vote with honesty.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 5th October 2010, 12:11

voted
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 5th October 2010, 12:36

voted

Honestly speaking, all these arguements are just plain stupid, and I'm referring to both sides of these arguements. I hope you guys know that people outside of AIN can see all these arguements, and these arguements have already damage and hurt the image of our supposed-to-be-peaceful Alliance.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 5th October 2010, 13:25

Aranho wrote:
Honestly speaking, all these arguements are just plain stupid, and I'm referring to both sides of these arguements. I hope you guys know that people outside of AIN can see all these arguements, and these arguements have already damage and hurt the image of our supposed-to-be-peaceful Alliance.
I have same opinion like this.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down