AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corraile Airlines and Arcacian Airlines launch the world's longest commercial flight

4 posters

Go down

Corraile Airlines and Arcacian Airlines launch the world's longest commercial flight Empty Corraile Airlines and Arcacian Airlines launch the world's longest commercial flight

Post by Kevin 8th October 2010, 12:32

Corraile Airlines and Arcacian Airlines launch the world's longest commercial flight Longestflight
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Corraile Airlines and Arcacian Airlines launch the world's longest commercial flight Empty Re: Corraile Airlines and Arcacian Airlines launch the world's longest commercial flight

Post by Cyclone-1001 8th October 2010, 12:44

I'm guessing 777-200LR... Very long range!
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Corraile Airlines and Arcacian Airlines launch the world's longest commercial flight Empty Re: Corraile Airlines and Arcacian Airlines launch the world's longest commercial flight

Post by Kevin 8th October 2010, 13:28

Wrong you are.

its the A340-500HGW, world's 2nd longest range commercial liner... This is to keep commonality with the all-airbus fleet of CAI
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 8th October 2010, 16:44

My Google Earth ruler says it's about 16,000 kilometers. That beat out the current Singapore-Newark one by about 700 kilometers.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 9th October 2010, 05:07

I know
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 9th October 2010, 05:25

I was just pointing how long it is. It's looooonnnng.

What does the interior look like?
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 9th October 2010, 05:45

I dont see a reason for such a long flight - I bet kids will get bored Cheeky/Razz
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 9th October 2010, 05:55

ForthWall wrote:I dont see a reason for such a long flight - I bet kids will get bored Cheeky/Razz

Its largely for Business Passengers
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down