AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Associate Membership | Republic of Karasem

+8
woodb3kmaster
Daniel
Kevin
Thomas
Sky Guy
Blakeway4
ForthWall
Forsma
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should Karasem be accepted into the AIN?

Approved: Associate Membership | Republic of Karasem - Page 2 Vote_lcap81%Approved: Associate Membership | Republic of Karasem - Page 2 Vote_rcap 81% 
[ 13 ]
Approved: Associate Membership | Republic of Karasem - Page 2 Vote_lcap19%Approved: Associate Membership | Republic of Karasem - Page 2 Vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Approved: Associate Membership | Republic of Karasem - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Associate Membership | Republic of Karasem

Post by Thomas 28th October 2010, 21:01

Congratulations, Karasem is now a member of the AIN.
Are you withdrawing Starfishland and East Rockcoast now?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Associate Membership | Republic of Karasem - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Associate Membership | Republic of Karasem

Post by Forsma 28th October 2010, 21:10

Thanks Thomas!
Starfishland's official resignation will be posted. Smile
And ERC NOT mine.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 28th October 2010, 21:11

So what are we doing with ERC then?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 28th October 2010, 21:12

Idk. It's up to Miguel, and Geoff
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 28th October 2010, 21:29

So... do Miguel and Geoff own the ERC?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 28th October 2010, 21:33

Yes they are. You could see it here
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 28th October 2010, 21:38

The thing is, I'm not sure whether you're an associate member now or not. You don't have a "member state" as such anymore, but you do have an "associate member state". I'll look into it. )

(Neil if you read this could you add this issue to your constitutional reform)
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 29th October 2010, 02:11

Membership status relates to the individual, not the country. As he has already got full membership, Karasem will be a full Member State. It'a always been this way.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 29th October 2010, 08:50

Okay, I wasn't too sure. Thank you Daniel. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 29th October 2010, 14:18

Congrats Dryan!

----

Yeah the same would have applied for Killorglin had I not resigned a couple months before returning with it :roll:

Remind me on skype later Thomas - there was another thing you asked me to add and I forgot all about it Cheeky/Razz

Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 31st October 2010, 08:52

Thank you everyone! :cheers:
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 31st October 2010, 12:52

congrats mate! Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 31st October 2010, 14:02

Points of Improvement

~ Better quality flag and COA - they seem to be a low quality to me.
~ Better history detail.
~ No more empty squares, like in images 12 & 13
~ More urban images
~ Show some badly-maintained roads. It's very unrealistic to have high quality avenues going through slum-like villages.
~ Work on your area. 214,032 km/sq is extremely large, considering the size of your country on the map.
~ I'd love to see some mountainous villages, which would be more common on the volcanic islands.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 5th November 2010, 18:59

Points of Improvement

~ Better quality flag and COA - they seem to be a low quality to me.
Well, I'll make em with better quality
~ Better history detail.
Posted soon!
~ No more empty squares, like in images 12 & 13
Ok..
~ More urban images
I'll make it in upcoming update. Wink
~ Show some badly-maintained roads. It's very unrealistic to have high quality avenues going through slum-like villages.
Done.
~ Work on your area. 214,032 km/sq is extremely large, considering the size of your country on the map.
First, the map just a temporary so the area should be more to the north, then the area would be 88,085 km/sq with population 36m.
~ I'd love to see some mountainous villages, which would be more common on the volcanic islands.
Will be featured soon.
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 5th November 2010, 19:20

You don't need to justify the POIs now, only do it when you apply for member status.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2