AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania

+8
Thomas
Forsma
Daniel
Kevin
ForthWall
hiigarar
Blakeway4
will
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Should Meridiania's application be approved?

Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania - Page 2 Vote_lcap79%Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania - Page 2 Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 11 ]
Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania - Page 2 Empty Re: Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania

Post by ForthWall 26th August 2011, 00:58

No one is in mid pacific, so areas around hawaii are good
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania - Page 2 Empty Re: Membership|Commonwealth of Meridiania

Post by will 26th August 2011, 01:00

Ok I'll be there instead... Location Finalised Laugh!!!
will
will
Permanent Secretary

http://sc4united.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 26th August 2011, 10:41

COLOR CODING:

Green means you have completed this to a good standard and no improvements are required to progress
Orange means you have completed this to a reasonable standard but this will need to be improved on if you become an associate member. (in other words, this must turn green before applying for member state)
Red means this has been completed to a poor standard and will need to be improved before your application can progress
Bolded black means that this has not been included in your application and therefore you will need to provide evidence before your application can progress. In the secondary list, you will only have to provide evidence if you have not provided four other greens/oranges.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - All must be green

A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
A type of government that again matches your CJ style

A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation

The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

SUPPLEMENTARY REQUIREMENTS - At least 4 must be green

A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail

A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees

Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

COMMENTS:

As I said earlier in the thread, it's a very good application and a vast improvement on some of your earlier work. As with all nations, there is some room for improvement and I'm sure that you will endeavour to do this. I'm sure everyone in the AIN will be welcoming to you and voting is now open on Meridiania! Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 26th August 2011, 11:03

Vote yes AM. ))))
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by will 26th August 2011, 15:22

I also have a bright blue Custom Water Mod that I didn't realize I hadn't shown btw Cheeky/Razz How many votes do I need?

http://www.csgdesign.com.au/CSGf/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1744
Also, I made an update last night that i'll post here when the voting gets done for Kilburn (in which you can see the bright blue waters). The flag and maps and stuff at the top is mostly outdated now as it was usnw based information.
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 26th August 2011, 15:54

Voted. Theoretically we need half of the union to vote positively, but judging from the past few applications I'd say around 13-15 votes would be sufficient
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by will 26th August 2011, 16:56

Ok so should be 14 then... ugh... long way to go Cheeky/Razz
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 26th August 2011, 23:26

Great update! Is it a GP track I see? Smile
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by will 26th August 2011, 23:48

Test Track for sportscars but sometimes they run real races Smile
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by will 27th August 2011, 22:19

sorry but... bump... 1-7-0 means 8 yes votes right? no matter if for member state or ambassadorial?

Also, when I become a member (its looking good) I'd be happy to help on the new wiki, I'm already working on one for Meridiania as something to do in my free time and can do templates (mostly infoboxes but others too probably) Smile
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 27th August 2011, 22:57

sounds good. Smile Think you need 10 (yes) votes in total
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 28th August 2011, 04:27

Voted.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by will 28th August 2011, 04:43

mmmm... just another 4 votes or so 🙏

Blake, already figured out how many (14 unless an admin just pushes it through) just wondered if it needed to be 14 associate member or just 14 yes (really stupid question really, and I believe they do exist Cheeky/Razz)
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 28th August 2011, 09:09

Again, I'm gonna call this one. With 10 yes votes, it's hardly contentious and it's highly unlikely that there will be a run of no votes.

Meridiana is now an Associate Member.

Congratulations and welcome to the AIN!

Your City Journal will appear shortly in the Oceania section.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 28th August 2011, 10:14

Voted and welcome!
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 28th August 2011, 11:40

Congratulations and welcome to the Alliance of Independent Nations. I look forward to working with you, both as a member and with the wiki.

If you have Skype, we do have an AIN Discussions room which is reasonably active - mostly during your time zone actually - so if you wish to join add any AIN member who has skype and they can add you to the room. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by will 28th August 2011, 17:17

Same as when I was in usnw, can't get skype, but i'll make up for that on the forums Cheeky/Razz

Thank you very much and your time will not go to waste Smile
Will
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 28th August 2011, 17:20

Okay dokey - no worries. Not everyone uses it anyway and we do have the PM system. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 28th August 2011, 19:00

Well, we can maybe chat on ST Chat. Some members are very often there like Greg. Cheeky/Razz

CONGRATS! Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by SGJason 28th August 2011, 19:04

Congrats for your admission Wink
SGJason
SGJason
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by will 28th August 2011, 19:05

sure, or csg (seems like just usnw members go there though Cheeky/Razz)

thanks
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 31st August 2011, 17:36

I have just come back from my holidays and this was the first time I saw this application and I liked it, it is really a great application I will definitely vote Yes.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by will 31st August 2011, 17:44

Well i'm already a member now so you're a little late Cheeky/Razz but thank you also...

Voted Cheeky/Razz
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 2nd September 2011, 02:12

WELCOME TO THE LOVELY AIN! - I feel old lol- It is a great privilege to be here so welcome!
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by will 2nd September 2011, 02:14

Third times the charm Cheeky/Razz Thanks. I'm gonna have more thanks than critique on this app Cheeky/Razz
will
will
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next