AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperial Chronicle

+9
Thomas
Neil
Blakeway4
anarchy0029
hiigarar
Aleks
Tyler
Peter
Liberater444
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Imperial Chronicle - Page 3 Empty Re: Imperial Chronicle

Post by Blakeway4 24th June 2010, 14:56

Great coverage there Geoff! Cheeky/Razz Thanks and good job!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 15th July 2010, 08:26

NEWS BULLETIN

Kohl to Push "Derry Day" for August 13th
NACHTSBURG, Tirnreich- Prime Minister Kohl has announced his plans to make 13 August a public holiday, under the name "Derry Day." Derry Day would commemorate the anniversary of the famous Battle of the Bogside, which took place from 12-14 August in Derry, N. Ireland, UK.

The Battle of the Bogside took place in the Bogside neighborhood of Derry. The Republican (pro-Ireland) neighborhood's residents, unified under the name Derry Citizen's Defense Association, took to arms and defended their neighborhood from "invading" Royal Ulster Constabulary officers. The DCDA secured the Bogside, and proclaimed it an autonomous nationalist area.

The Prime Minister (who is Catholic) gave his reason to mark this day as celebratory of Republican resistors of Unionist police forces, and the triumph of Republican self-governance.
------------------------
Latin Epic Found in Guels Park Construction Site
GUELS PARK, Tirnreich- In recent construction on housing in eastern Guels Park, site workers found a buried Latin epic, well preserved in what is believed to be a stone house. After being sent to the Dept. of Historical Restoration, Min. of Culture, the epic's name is made out to be Proxima de Liberius; this translates to "Last of the Free." The book has been sent to Konrad I Universitat for translation.
------------------------
McJag to Secure Funding for Simlympic Park
NACHTSBURG, Tirnreich- Minster of Sports Kassidy McJag has scheduled 2 meetings with Min. of Economics Colwaal, Min. of Construction LeCroix, and Min. of Recreation Crzjakow to secure funding for a Tirnlander Simlympic Park. The Park would most likely be constructed on the Tirn River's northern banks, on land reclaimed from the Baltic Sea (by Poland) in order to create enough suitable terrain for a complex as large as a Simlypmic Park. Apart from the Park, Min. McJag will also have to build an Athlete's Village and rec center for the Village. If approved, the project could take up to :AINERO: 12 Billion.
------------------------
~M.o.M.~
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 21st July 2010, 10:56

Looking good Laugh
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 21st July 2010, 13:50

HAHA I love it!
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Imperial Chronicle - Page 3 Empty Double Dosage of Detectives!

Post by Liberater444 5th August 2010, 10:39

NEWS BULLETIN
Min. Holbaek Under Investigation
NACHTSBURG, Tirnreich- Minister of Transportation Corbin Holbaek was placed under house arrest Tuesday pending the investigation of the Ministry of Transportation's budget. Several aides alleged that Holbaek funneled Ministry funds through a single account in order to keep "tight control of assets."

Meanwhile, Holbaek has been under watch by the Imperial Council, as well as the Ministerial Review Board, as he has been reluctant to spend money, and therefore refused several important revitalization projects, including the Imperial Space Agency, which has been shifted over to the Ministry of Defense. His low approval ratings and his loss of several deputy ministers lead inspectors from the Ministry of Investigation to believe that the Minister was using monies for unjust and/or irresponsible goods, services, and property.

The Ministry of Investigation, headed by Jurg Schossgaard, will follow this case until they pass it along to the Ministry of Justice. "Holbaek has been a menace to the Imperial Council ever since reunification. He was better off with his Canadian-Czech family, rather than sticking his nose into politics. I'll be happy to run this thug out of office."
------------------------
Disappearance of Lisieuxvian Officials Raises Questions
REPUBLIK STADT, Tirnreich- Some months after the Escambian invasion of fellow Union-member and ally Lisieux, investigators in the Special International Team ("S.I.T."), which is a coalition between the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Investigation, have begun to ask questions regarding the sudden and mysterious disappearances of several Lisieuxvian government officials. The S.I.T. travelled to old Lisieux, now an island in the Roanoake Island country, to gain clues.

While on the island, investigators discovered several rundown warehouses of survival supplies, inferring that the Lisieuxvian government intended to wait out the strikes. However, some damaged documents lead detectives to deduce a different path of thought.

Join the IC in the next update, where correspondents travel with the S.I.T. to Escambian prisons, in order to get to the bottom of this.
------------------------
Drugs on the Rise in Tirnreich
KAELVILLE, Tirnreich- Just like the United States, the Tirnreich has had a drug problem since they became illegal, and popular. The oldest drug used by Tirnlanders was poison mushrooms, which were consumed in the early 1900's, during oppression by the German Empire. Today, the drug of choice is cocaine, with marijuana and crystal methamphetimines in close positions.

The drug trade goes farther than just simple drop offs, overdoses, or turf wars, but into the buildings of the cities, literally. Capital Distrikt Police have discovered several secluded areas that used to be used as designer drug hangouts, dubbed "High Bars." Police investigators believe that these so-called "High Bars" move out of cities and into new ones, with dozens of corrupted police officers on the inside. Some citizens and even officers believe this to be a myth. Just ask Donovan Guykaski, an Polish-Tirnlander.

"Well, these drug dealers aren't that smart; they sit around corner steps all day, hanging around alleys, where you'd expect them to be. Sometimes they toss their bags up in the air, like a ping pong ball. Utterly dumb. These people wouldn't be able to comprehend the fact that cops are after them."

Officer Vudok Gettyslov said, "It's not like we haven't been on a chase before. But the places we come across are left over from squatters who pack heat units. Drug manufacturers would have too much hardware to lug around the region."
------------------------
JMC-A Forces Request Reinforcements
SINAJ, Saudi Arabia- JMC-A Commander Daulhaemmer has issued a request to the TDF echelon requesting 3,500 soldiers on the IFV Trident of the Sea TGL ship to halt anti-piracy duties on Africa's western coast in order to reinforce key units in Farajik, Acijnstan. These soldiers were searching Import Center warehouses for thieves, in Cote d'Ivoire, along with local police forces. The soldiers will disembark from Abidjan tomorrow.
------------------------
Communists to Gain Foothold in Politics
HEKLI, Tirnreich- Local communist parties are looking to band together and support Kerry Malgyrov, a former KLG chairman and successor of an old East German Governor. If Holbaek loses his position, Malgyrov will have a strong supporting base during the special election period. The Imperial Council fears this, and the Emperor is already considering fully banning the communist parties. More news will come after the hearings later this month.
------------------------
~M.o.M.~

Last edited by Liberater444 on 17th September 2010, 02:52; edited 2 times in total
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 5th August 2010, 12:13

Interesting newspaper, lots of detailed stories. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 5th August 2010, 23:24

Thank you!

PS: Updated. Forgot some to post some stories :oops:
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 18th August 2010, 21:56

NEWS BULLETIN
IFV Trident of the Sea Makes Emergency Landing in Jumaane
REPUBLIK STADT, Tirnreich- Captain Ishmael Gorbanov, head of the crew of TirnGlobal Logistics ship Trident of the Sea, made an emergency communique yesterday, stating the the ship would dock in Jumaane, for the 3,500 troops on board would assist Jumaane's national government in subduing the rebellious and out of control tribes.

The following message was receive here in Republik Stadt, at the TGL world headquarters building:
...is Captain Gorbanov, Captain of the Triden...[static]...e Sea. We are docking at Ki...[static]...umaane. Emergency stop. Reason: unloading of...[static]...lander Defense Force troops to aid...[static]..government with the tribal...[static]...problems. Order given by...[static]...jor Warren Schwarz.

It appears that Major Warren Schwarz, the EO of the TDF on board the ship, called for the landing. Mjr. Schwarz is head of the 189th Military Police Company and the 40th Greenwood Shock Trooper Battalion; the 40th GST Battalion has access to Eurocopter Tigers and S.O.G. UH-1 "Huey" air support elements, which are also stored on board the Trident.

A special report team for the Imperial Chronicle will be sent to Cape Town, South Africa with the 12th Airborne Battalion (Mechanized), and will embark to Mokolo soon after.
------------------------
Development to Begin on Tirn Isle, Name to Change
NACHTSBURG, Tirnreich- Min. of Construction LeCroix stated today that TGL ships will disembark from Port Franc 25 August 2010 for Tirn Isle, carrying nearly 3,500 tons of construction material apiece. Soon, passenger ships will disembark, carrying the majority of the work force.

Once the initial shipment arrives, the crew on the ship will go to land and construct prefabricated housing. Then, amphibious vehicles will begin unloading the ship, and the crews will erect a dock for the landing of more personnel and easier transportation of supplies. The first settlements will not be available for occupation until 2011.

Also in the latest news, the island will soon get a renaming, as "Tirn Isle" was only an early name given to the island. A popular vote will be held later this month.
------------------------
Tirnlander Simlympics Team Making Headway
NACHTSBURG, Tirnreich- The Tirnlander national Simlympics team has been serving the country well, automatically qualifying in several events. Here is the list of auto-qualifcations:

• Volleyball- Mens/Womens
  • Baseball- Mens
  • Handball- Mens
  • Football- Mens

As the events continue to roll, keep watching the IC page for updates on the Tirnlander national team!
------------------------
**MoM**
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 20th August 2010, 06:56

BREAKINGS NEWS
TDF Forces OK'd for Battle
MOKOLO, Jumaane- In the wake of PM Tyler Dix's death at the hands of rebels, Emperor von Nacht and Defense Minister Lutz gave the OK for the 3,500 troops deployed for peacekeeping duties to actively attack the rebellious tribes until they are subdued.

The Emperor hopes to salvage what is left of Jumaane, and have the Tirnreich prop it up until it gets back on its feet. If the country never recovers, the Tirnreich will annex it.
------------------------
Investigative Journalists Journey to Escambian Prisons
Escambia- The Tirnlander S.I.T. visited several Escambian prisons last weekend, interviewing several soldiers and low-level government workers from Lisieux. The following accounts are first hand accounts from persons who served in Lisieux.

Arnold Cassinova, Soldier
As a soldier, I thought we would be given some sort of warning, but our CO's ordered a swift counterattack at Port Nagasaki, seemingly without warning. But that's the army for you. They ordered everyone not wearing a star on their lapel to charge the Port. They sent entire divisions. We retreated some time later, only to find them gone. So a Major stepped up and took over. The only thing the officers left behind was tire tracks heading the opposite direction.

Harold Jenson, Dept. of Transportation worker
During the war, the D.o.T. laid low. We didnt go out fixing any roads or anything. We shut down the train and subway lines, hoping to ease our workload. I wasn't too far up the ladder; I was a mere accountant for the executive office. The Department Head left sometime before the end. I have no idea where, but I found a copy of the Pacific Journal info pamphlet in his desk. I wasn't stealing anything, I was looking for his ink for a stamp. That's all I was doing!

Terry Delehunt, police officer-Oxford Hills
Captain always said "never leave your post, never leave when you're on duty." And "going AWOL isn't all fun and games; you'd have to dodge my bullets." He was pretty tough. I don't think in all the 7 years I've been part of this precinct, has the captain ever taken a day off. So when his office was empty, and no one received a memo, we all got a little worried. My partner said he probably just forgot to call in sick, but I don't think so. It looked like he was here earlier; his office was a mess, with papers everywhere, a flight manifest among them. He even left his weapon, a customized Beretta 9mm pistol, something he would always have at his side.

Hmm, it seems the Lisieuxian officials left the island, but where did they go? and why?
------------------------
**M.o.M.**
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 20th August 2010, 09:02

Liberater444 wrote:If the country never recovers, the Tirnreich will annex it.

Has Tyler agreed?
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 20th August 2010, 21:56

yes kevin Cheeky/Razz
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 31st August 2010, 05:47

News Bulletin

S.I.T. Makes Shocking Discoveries
Former Lisieux Island- After some interviews, a couple hours in a ferry, and a customs check, the Special International Team landed in Roanoke Island, former land of Lisieux. Armed with dossiers of case files, info from interviews, and a local guide, the team set out searching for the final clues that could shine the light of the proverbial Sun on this case.

Escambian officials at the Escambian consulate were compliant enough to disclose several boxes of documents deemed "Unintelligible" by the officials. The contents included several dozen articles from officials' personal offices, often having some connection to Illu'a travel or The Pacific Traveler magazine. In one folder, receipts poured out, revealing the the Head of the Dept. of Transportation purchased 23 airplane tickets out of the country. The receipts were censored, so as to not lend the location of the officials to any one, like the S.I.T., who finds them.

Flight manifests from old airport offices coincide with the various tickets. All tickets, no matter where bought from, (flyillua.com, lsxtravel.org, Global Destinations LLC, etc) went to one place:

Illu'a.

The S.I.T. packed its gear, and set out for the airport. There, they boarded a jet to Illu'a, where senior reporter Jack Sedvenson tracked down the head of the Department of Economics. The HDE was hiding in a luscious mansion on the sea, where one would least, yet almost always, expect him. Once the HDE found out Sedvenson was a reporter, he told everyone to leave the room. He spoke four eerily vague and foreboding words:

"We have big plans."

He promptly disappeared into his office, as several guards detained Sedvenson and through him off the property.

Reporting with the Special International Team, for the Imperial Chronicle, Tirnreich, this has been Kayla Daumann.
------------------------
Tirnreich National Team Knocked Out of Football, Volleyball
ORDONA, Petrova- Eariler this past week the national teams of the Tirnreich have had tough times. The Men's Football team lost to Lanaya by 1 point, while following up by winning the Bronze medal over New Chandler, 1-0.

The Men's Beach Volleyball and Women's Volleyball teams were knocked out early on in the associated competitions, making a huge shockwave among the "V-ball" communities in the Tirnreich.

Also, the Men's and Women's 4x100m teams were also knocked out early, the Men's team losing in the quarter finals and the women's losing in the semi-finals.
------------------------
More Imperial Military Troops Arrive in Jumaane
MOKOLO, Jumaane- In a secretive mission planned with the TGL team responsible for Tirnlander logistics, 3,500 more TDF troops and 120 more ISARS troops have set ground on Jumaane. The soldiers will provide additional fire-support and security for the peacekeeping elements.

The Commandos will be providing special operations assistance, as well as health and humanitarian aid for the local population.

Defense Minister Lutz spoke last night on the move:
With so many troops continuing the monotonous fight in Acijnstan, I am slightly worried at the amount of troops we sent overseas to Jumaane. Although, with a new annex and territory, the TDF will be able to campaing for more recruits in time.
------------------------
Scientists Find Anti-Smog Chemicals
DAJRMUND, Tirnreich- At the University of the Tirnreich at Darjmund, (UTD) a dozen scientists are working as a team to reduce the amount of air pollutants. Some members are from Tirnreich-based International Industrial, others are from UTD and Tirnlander Environmental Academy. (TEA)

The scientists claim that they can spray the chemical agents from a plane, a la crop duster, and smog will dissipate or at least become less harmful to the environment.
------------------------
*M.o.M.*
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 31st August 2010, 14:22

Nice newspaper - I like the science article, that's quite interesting. So it's like a dispersant?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 5th September 2010, 01:27

Sort of. Basically, the chemicals are kind of like an acid-bacteria hybrid; they "eat" away at the pollutants in the air, and dissipate when they come in contact with anything with a pH of 7 or less. (This means water too)
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 5th September 2010, 16:37

So... if it is raining when the chemicals are sprayed, the rain will be dissipated?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 6th September 2010, 05:03

the acid will be dissipated, yes. Basically, the firm will schedule runs when rain/high cloud cover is not present
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 16th September 2010, 07:22

NEWS BULLETIN

Emperor Signs Executive Order to Annex Jumaane, Name to Change
NACHTSBURG, Tirnreich- In a recent motion put forth by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and the Prime Minister, the Tirnreich will annex the former Union member-turned-anarchy state Jumaane. The Executive Order was signed by Emperor von Nacht, officially claiming the territory.

In this system, the Emperor can officially claim any land presented to him (legally) and it automatically becomes an annexed colony. Whereas if the Imperial Council wishes to motion for an annexation, the Emperor must sign off on the order.

Also on the tables of the IC and the Emperor is the renaming of the territory. Preliminary responses have been for "Jumaania," "Tirnlander Jumaane," "Afrikastaat," or "Tirnreich-Afrika." Most likely, it will be Jumaania or Tirnlander Jumaania.

Imperial Chronicle - Page 3 4995320914_85dd80b2a0_b
^^Tirnlander Mokolo- Seen here is Hauptplatz, the square that contains Hauptstrasse-Kaiserauffahrt Intersection, as well as Regering Huis (Dutch, Government House), the Governor's office building, capitol of the Jumaanian Territory.
------------------------
Behind the Scenes: the "Fin" Simlympic Station
REPUBLIK STADT, Tirnreich- Simlympic Insel Station, (Simlympic Island Station, Unterbahnhof) often called the "Fin," is a subway station on the Eastern edge of Simlympic Island. From the "Fin," one can access the subway, GLR, bus, and taxi systems; this allows the "Fin" to be the focal point of transportation in Republik Stadt. The station is planned, and has undergone rendering.

Imperial Chronicle - Page 3 4994713665_0e801cccf2_b
^^This is the location of the station on Simlympic Island. It is the Easternmost transportation structure.

Imperial Chronicle - Page 3 4995321192_0a09441e7f_z
^^This is the upper floor of the station. It provides rest areas, media viewing areas, as well as a cafe, and taxi and bus services.

Imperial Chronicle - Page 3 4995321340_ed0062463a_z
^^This is the lower floor of the station. It provides stands that serve snacks, newspapers, and other office/daytime essentials. From here, you can access the subway system, and possibly even the GLR system, if built on the island.

The design is based off of Santiago Calatrava's design for a subway station in New York City. The project costs, currently, :AINERO: 903,000,000.00, and is already under construction.
------------------------
Nachtsburg to Gain Supertall, New HQ for Media Ministry
NACHTSBURG, Tirnreich- The Ministries of Construction, Media, and Internal Affairs have begun meetings to discuss the plan to create a brand new tower amidst a growing economic cityscape in lower-central Nachtsburg. The tower would be home to the Ministry of Media, which will relocate from the Baron Strukings Building in the Regierung Distrikt to the tower in Lower-Central Nachtsburg; the site currently chosen to house the tower is a vacant lot on Bruckeplatz.

If built on that site, the tower will have commanding views of the Nachtsburg skyline, as well as having views all the way West past Baden-Stadt, and possibly as far East as Republik Stadt, where one could see the Simlympic Spire on a clear day.

The tower has been rendered; if approved, the tower will be the Imperial Media Tower. (Kaiserlich Medien Turm)
Imperial Chronicle - Page 3 4994713649_63c8d04ece
------------------------
**MoM**

Last edited by Liberater444 on 18th September 2010, 00:24; edited 1 time in total
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 16th September 2010, 08:51

Well, as much as I wouldn't like to burst your bubble, I think I want to point out that the first picture is clearly KL in Malaysia
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 16th September 2010, 15:21

Selangor? :bounce:
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 16th September 2010, 16:54

Lovely photoshopping, I like that building at the end. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 16th September 2010, 17:44

Thanks, and yes Kevin, that's where I got the pic Cheeky/Razz

I'm going to try to do some more of these RL photo edits, both to better my editing skills and to provide an extra layer of realism and depth behind the Tirnreich.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 16th September 2010, 22:54

Great job with the SF pic above Wink
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 17th September 2010, 00:14

SF pic? thanks!
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 13th October 2010, 06:52

NEWS BULLETIN

Several Members Leave AIN, Old Union Renewed
AIN- After several ill-fated court cases filed against several members of the Union Leadership team and former members were concluded, a number of nations seceded from the Union in protest. This has been the single largest exodus in the history of the Alliance.

Former President Nate Saathoff lead a group, including former AIN Court Justice Tyler Dix, AIN Deputy Bruce, and former Department of Transportation and Infrastructure Head Patrick, out of the membership of the Alliance of Independent Nations, for reasons which are their own.

The group reinitiated the Confederacy of Free Regions, a Union that fell to lack of participation and communication before the AIN started strong. As tensions flare between Unions, and diplomacy is delicate, the Administration team of AIN has called for a zero-tolerance/provocation condition regarding delegation by AIN members with COFR members and vice versa.
------------------------
Petrova leaves Alliance for Independent Studies
ORDONA, Petrova- After nearly 2 years worth of membership in the Alliance of Independent Nations, Petrova has officially removed itself from the membership roster. Petrova was a founding member of AIN, and helped run it with smooth and calculated efficiency. The country is leaving in order to focus on matters more closely kept to the country, and needing more focus than is available.

From Petrova came Peter Reyes, a former Vice President of the Union, and shared advice and skills with the Union in regards to administration, events execution, and progressing as a nation.

Emperor von Nacht will implement both "Petrova" and "Reyes" into the infrastructure of the Tirnreich. Former VP Reyes will receive a Merit of the Stone award, for dedication and perseverance in the face of adversity, administration in a non-biased capacity, and honorable diplomat of the Union as a whole.
------------------------
Imperial Database Hacked, Jumaanian Files Corrupted
KAELVILLE, Tirnreich- Several days ago, vital files relating to the new colonial territory of the Tirnreich, Jumaania, were found corrupted, among other files containing resources on external operations of the Diplomatic teams from the MoFA and the TDF.

The CORE (Computer Operated Resource Exchange) at the Basllia Institute in Raumfeld is the site of the single largest database in the Empire; here, pictures, copies of documents, and statistical archives are kept digitally sound by teams of experienced network and IT engineers.

The network was found compromised Monday, meaning that there was a glitch in the system or a hacker managed to hack past the multitudes of security software blocking out intruders. Diplomatic Mission Charters, TDF op plans, and Jumaanian Statistic files were damaged, the complete damage ranging from digitally scribbled over to completely corrupted. (unusable)

The Imperial Archive Society has been working with the CORE team and members of the Ministry of Internal Affairs to recover some files from other networks to bring back to the CORE.
------------------------
Tirnreich to Bid for 16th ISC Session
NACHTSBURG, Tirnreich- The Tirnreich is set to bid for the Simlympic's 16th ISC Session within the next month. The bid will mark the first ever bidding by the Tirnreich to an event sponsored by the Simlympics and SimSports. The setting is still To Be Appointed, although several indications show that the Emperor wishes the Session to be held in Nachtsburg, for easy access with security and transportation.
------------------------
***MoM***
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 19th October 2010, 04:01

NEWS BULLETIN

EDA under fire from Hiigara
REPUBLIK STADT, Tirnreich- After the announcement of the European Defense Alliance (or EDA) Saturday, the EDA management team came under fire from the Hiigaran Confederacy; it was stated that the EDA was threatening to the Confederacy.

The first regional defense alliance to come from the AIN, the EDA is focused on providing heightened defense training and rapid reaction aid in times of war or turmoil. Being a peacekeeping/defense alliance first and foremost, the allegations by Hiigara are clouded, and hopefully get reversed, so the Confederacy can join the EDA.
------------------------
Acijnstani General Arrested, Conflict to Resolve Soon
SINAJ VALLEY, Saudi Arabia- Last Tuesday, a vital breakthrough in the Acijnstani War occurred when General Ahmad Irhn-Sjani was captured in his well-defended home outside Filara, a mountainous city in the center of the country.

Irhn-Sjani's villa, the site of two intense battles, was raided last Monday, 11 October 2010, and the raid went on into the night and early morning of 12 October. After hours of potshots, room clearing, and cautionary advancements through the complex, a Tirnlander ISARS commando team captured and detained General Ahmad. The commanding officer of the team, Cpt. Markus Kimo, and the rest of the 5-man operating team will receive several awards and medals, including the Imperial Victory Citation, the Desert Star Award, and the Medal of the Sword.

With General Irhn-Sjani captured, and the bulk of the Acijnstani forces dismantled, FM Strassekind will most likely be ordered by Defense Minister Lutz to disband the JMC-A in a ceremony that will take place in Nachtsburg, Tirnreich. Once the JMC-A is disbanded, and all other forces have left the country, the Tirnlander military will stay to provide security and stability until the Royal Family can be reached and relocated.

As for the fate of Emir Mohammed, the ISARS are now fully devoted to finding him, and the TDF and IAC will lock down all exits and entrances to the country. Once found the Emir will be put on trial for war crimes, harboring terrorists, and unwarranted provocation of military force.
------------------------
Reconstruction Starts in Jumaania as Threats Subside
MOKOLO, Jumaania- With the stopping of rebel violence by the TDF in Tirnlander Jumaania, construction crews are being drafted for a major overhaul of the capital city, as well as other vital areas in the state. The primary concern is the rebuilding of the Jumaanian Staathaus, where the seat of the Governor of Jumaane will be. After that, infrastructure projects, housing projects, and the famous Turm Jumaania will be the focus; Minister of Construction LeCroix says, "I am interested in seeing how this all pans out. I'm confident that in regards to capability, the Ministry of Construction can contract the best and brightest."
------------------------
**MoM**
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next