AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union

+5
Thomas
Sky Guy
MiguelLeal
Liberater444
ForthWall
9 posters

Go down

Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Empty Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union

Post by ForthWall 16th June 2010, 02:03

Flag:
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Flaz

Coat of Arms:
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Almz

Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Adaam

And If you don't know where Shushtrepistaz is then:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/totalmap.jpg/

Offical Name: Former States of the Manchester Union
Internet Country Code: .FMU
Currency: WesternWorth (0.99 = 1 USD) (WW)
Population: 1,160,000
Government: Democratic-Republic
President: Michal Nenos
Vice-President: Norman Kankos
Official Languages: English
Capital: Manchester City
Average Age: 30
Simlympic Code: FMU
Motto: United Together
Budget: $ 10,680,220,000 (Lost $ 35,000,000 last week ago)

Geography: Plains and Hills not much diversity

History:
1720: Manchester Union Formed out of 8 nations
1740: First session population drops 45,000 people and they move to Shushtrepistaz during a war in the West
1830: Shushtrepistaz sells 22 sq mi to Manchester Union for $450,000
1850: Second Session and the 1 former nation joins Shushtrepistaz
1895: Third Session and 42 sq mi leaves the nation during infighting
1910: Manchester Union joins the Allies
1950: Fourth Session and losses almost all of the land, and is renamed the Former States of the Manchester Union
1975: Border Struggles Increase with Westinor
1980: The West war begins, joins Shushtrepistaz
1990: Gains three Brenzaltan Controlled Islands
2010: Buys Shushtrepistaz Territory for $ 35,000,000
2010: Wants to join AIN

Former States of the Manchester Union, has a few cities, including one located on the border

Pictures:
The Congress Building
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Manchestercityjun285712

The National Convention Center
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Manchestercityjun255712

Downtown Manchester City
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Manchestercityjun135712

National Swimming Center
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Manchestercityjul857127

Manchester City Suburbs
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Manchestercityjun195712
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Manchestercityjul105712

Border
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Borderandwestingtonaug2

New Crops
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Borderandwestingtonaug1

Last edited by ForthWall on 16th June 2010, 17:04; edited 7 times in total
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Empty Re: Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union

Post by Guest 16th June 2010, 02:19

Nice pics you get there!

Back to top Go down

Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Empty Re: Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union

Post by Liberater444 16th June 2010, 04:21

I'm liking this! so far the only thing that I think you could touch up on is the flag/map
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 16th June 2010, 12:19

Nice pics but... you should improve your flag and how can you get so high budget in a small Nation, unrealistic budget in my opinion!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sky Guy 16th June 2010, 18:07

great work! I love all the parks and open space. Great water modd too!
Sky Guy
Sky Guy
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 16th June 2010, 18:16

Interesting. Certainly not my favourite application ever, but it's okay.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 16th June 2010, 22:42

Certainly a great improvement! Cheeky/Razz Awesome! But I suggest you to use some SeaWalls or Beach Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 24th June 2010, 19:54

Can someone post the requirements for this?
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 24th June 2010, 20:11

yea I'll do it, gimme a sec Cheeky/Razz

Edit:

* A minimum of seven in-game pictures of your nation
* A unique and realistic flag of your nation
* A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
* A type of government that again matches your CJ style
* A realistic size and population of your nation 1 millions seems to much for that tiny bit of land. But its ok Smile
* A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content, as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
* The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Edit:

A custom terrain mod
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

Last edited by Peter on 24th June 2010, 20:24; edited 1 time in total
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 24th June 2010, 20:19

Heres the BAT pic

Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union Gapt
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th June 2010, 14:50

Nice BAT.

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 30th June 2010, 17:04

So can we open a poll now?
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 30th June 2010, 17:07

Peter wrote:yea I'll do it, gimme a sec Cheeky/Razz

Edit:

* A minimum of seven in-game pictures of your nation
* A unique and realistic flag of your nation
* A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
* A type of government that again matches your CJ style
* A realistic size and population of your nation 1 millions seems to much for that tiny bit of land. But its ok Smile
* A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content, as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
* The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Edit:

A custom terrain mod
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

If I was you, I'll change this Peter:

Having the burj Dubai and some other big skyscrapers in a city of 1.16 millions inhabitants is very unreaslistic. If you want to base your city with skyscrapers and all, take: Edmonton, it's the same population and all.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 1st July 2010, 10:27

LOL. That is realism bellow 0 !
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 1st July 2010, 16:55

Blakeway wrote:If I was you, I'll change this Peter:

Having the burj Dubai and some other big skyscrapers in a city of 1.16 millions inhabitants is very unreaslistic. If you want to base your city with skyscrapers and all, take: Edmonton, it's the same population and all.
1.16 million is a little less than the population of Hawaii. The tallest building is 131 meters, (429 ft) and the Honolulu skyline looks like this:
Declined: Junior Membership | Former States of the Manchester Union 2000px-Honolulu_waterfront
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 2nd July 2010, 23:04

Although I'm not a full member, you could use the lot editor to touch up some of your cities. Look at your Congress building, I could add some filler lots there like a plaza to make it look better. (btw, use same texture, makes a big difference.) Moreover, you gotta add seawalls for a city that big.

--I'd vote yes but you could improve.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 6th July 2010, 05:49

Ok, so I will remove the tower, and later an ain monument will be erected there instead Laugh
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 18th July 2010, 12:10

Since you absorbed all the other nations around Shushtrepistaz into your original AIN nation, would you like this to be closed? Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 12th August 2010, 05:25

We'll I never said that, I just changed how it looks like and removed 2 nations which is not Manchester Union
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 10th October 2010, 23:23

Please Lock this thread -- Against new rules
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down