AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation

+14
Evillions
Spy9600
ForthWall
anarchy0029
Tyler
Cyclone-1001
Blakeway4
MiguelLeal
Thomas
Daniel
hiigarar
Forsma
Kevin
K50 Dude
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Should the Dolgarian Federation join the AIN?

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 15 ]
Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation

Post by Tyler 16th September 2010, 04:14

well in Humboldt the river is a cliff.. hardly any beaches at all
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation

Post by K50 Dude 16th September 2010, 04:26

I see. you probably know Iowa better than I ever will, the only place I have been to is Fort Dodge and Calhoun County Cheeky/Razz
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 16th September 2010, 04:38

You've been to Fort Dodge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? thats only 15 minutes from Humboldt!!!!!!!! Cheeky/Razz

why did you go there?! LOL
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 16th September 2010, 04:50

Tyler wrote:You've been to Fort Dodge?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? thats only 15 minutes from Humboldt!!!!!!!! Cheeky/Razz

why did you go there?! LOL
I'll message ya
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 16th September 2010, 09:50

I have to give my feedback:

First off, I love it. But however, K50 was right. You do need seawalls. It will help your city to become attractive. I also noticed repetition and too much density in your city. It's okay, because the world is changing. But to a degree, you need to change density from high to small. You can't have 20 buildings everywhere in the city. On top, there is too much repetition. Only if you can get a little creative with the repetition part. (To avoid it.) From the Kingdom of Hypertrophy, I'd consider you. But you need some more improvement. I hope to see you in the AIN and good luck.:-)

I also want to suggest. Get rock mods. I use them for my city when you want to let rugged go naturally. And it helps your city look attractive as well.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th September 2010, 11:31

Ok i will start to work more harder. I learned from you really much.. Smile
To aswer for your question how active i will be... I can say that after emprovements i will tray to be active as much as i can...Smile
Ok time to start built...Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone-1001 16th September 2010, 11:49

I would suggest looking at other applications that passed, to give you an idea of what works.
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th September 2010, 12:01

Of course i will.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 16th September 2010, 14:59

I see some improvement from the begining you post the application until noew. 👍 . Keep improving! Laugh
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 16th September 2010, 16:52

Wow, you really are fast at improving. That's a great sign, your cities are almost transformed in a matter of days. 👍
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2010, 16:05

My lattest updates..
Sea walls in capital city...
Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Gata10

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Jauns10

Agricultura..
Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Agricu10

I realised that the time to rebuilt my region will take more then I thought...
But I'll do it... Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th September 2010, 17:32

The improvements are coming unbelievably fast! If you keep this pace you'll be able to apply in a matter of days!
Smile Good Job

PS: If English is not your native language, which other language(s) do you speak?
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th September 2010, 17:59

Great work!!! Love your city photo.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 17th September 2010, 18:49

Definitely agree with Spy here - your improvement is actually amazingly quick, and will be very useful for your application. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th September 2010, 19:03

Thanks, that you appreciate my work... It really helps Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 17th September 2010, 23:08

This is getting really good really fast! Although it still looks Western European more than Eastern to me :GG:
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 19th September 2010, 04:59

Great improvement so far!
An eyesore: steep slope in first picture. Use slope mod to prevent it..
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd September 2010, 14:37

There is my lates updates... Nothing big becouse latest 3 days i was try to fix my plug in folder. My game crashed every 10 minute... Sad

region view..
Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Reg11

Sea port and old town
Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Sea10

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 2 Old10

And I'm thinking about region location change so I would like to know your opinion... Thanks.... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 22nd September 2010, 17:33

Wow things are getting a lot better now. Take a look at the Hiigaran Confederacy it will give you loads of ideas once it is on the same region as yours and is made of 16 republics...The Russian feel of it would fit great there.

Remember you can take all the time you need... Smile
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 22nd September 2010, 18:07

Definitely improving fast, I know how frustrating Crash-To-Desktops are.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 22nd September 2010, 23:34

To prevent CTD try to get Game Booster it will help somewhat, less CTD
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22nd September 2010, 23:58

Thanks, I'll try it... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 23rd September 2010, 22:50

My anti CTD techniques:

:evil: NEVER:
Move fastly from a very developed zone to another, use the mini-map.
Zoom out on developed areas, preffer the empty areas.
Move your screen while changing from day to night and vice-versa.
Move your screen while zooming in or out.
Zoom out more than 1 level at once.
Never destroy your cities' only power plant, because it may result in a massive lag.
(Im my case, the Liberators City made me wait 3 minutes before it worked again. The lesson I took: Never destroy the energetic supplies of the City of the Blinding Lights! Cheeky/Razz I know thats Paris but I try!)
92% of all my CTD's were because I zoomed out on my famous capital (full of lights, highrises and parks)
:thumbsup: ALWAYS:
Save your game after finishing specific things you are doing. Don't wait until you close the game to save.
Check if you have all the dependencies for the building you are about to place.
Wait to the screen to fix and load the graphics before you start working.
Pause the game while building. Prevents lags and so CTDs.

Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23rd September 2010, 23:46

Thanks for the useful information. I think that the main problem is related with zooming, I definitely will try to keep in mind your recommendations.
Sometimes I build the city for 2 hours and then the game crashes, of course it was my fault that I forget to save the game...
Thanks again it really helped me. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 24th September 2010, 01:19

Nice! I'm liking it so far! Laugh

However, it's the type of thing that needs more "Euro / Russian" feel into it. I'm feeling more American mixed with Warsaw type of thing. If you were to tear down some of those super high-rises, then it would much better in my view. Again, this is a suggestion, but it would look better.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next