AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation

+14
Evillions
Spy9600
ForthWall
anarchy0029
Tyler
Cyclone-1001
Blakeway4
MiguelLeal
Thomas
Daniel
hiigarar
Forsma
Kevin
K50 Dude
18 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Should the Dolgarian Federation join the AIN?

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 Vote_lcap100%Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 15 ]
Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 Empty Re: Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation

Post by emgmod 24th September 2010, 07:10

If it's being caused by zooming out, you can try setting SimCity4 to run on only one core. SC4 was designed before multi-core processors, so multiple cores can cause problems at times.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 Empty Re: Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation

Post by Guest 24th September 2010, 21:19

Thanks, you solved my problem... :cheers:
Now I play sim city for 3 hours and its steal a live....Smile

And now some updates... Smile
Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 110

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 210
That's how looks my city , i reaized that thouse old buildings started to annoying me because they are every where.. Laugh

And there is my first photoshop work ever... Laugh
Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 410

Approved: Associate Membership | Dolgarian Federation - Page 3 Untitl10

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 24th September 2010, 22:33

I'm ready to vote. Someone bring out the checklist!
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 24th September 2010, 22:47

Okay, you have blown my mind with the improvement 👍 You don't need old buildings EVERYWHERE, you just needed more earlier.

Agreed with emgmod on the checklist. Also, how did you do that photoshopping on the bridges? You should teach us Cheeky/Razz 🐷
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 25th September 2010, 00:04

Very beautiful, I like all the HLM and it's very beautiful! Laugh

Habitation à
Loyer
Modique
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 25th September 2010, 03:53

Awesome job man....
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 25th September 2010, 05:54

Amazing work Laugh, lets see if one more join AIN, also where do you get the sea walls?
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th September 2010, 10:17

Thanks... Smile
About photoshop, I dont think that I can teach you because I am a newbie on this programm. But anyway i used spotlight brushes...Smile

The sea walls I think that I get in simtropolis.com or mayby it was in plugin pack wich one I downloaded from torrent...

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 25th September 2010, 10:25

Essential Prerequisites

A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
A type of government that again matches your CJ style
A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation
The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Supplementary Prerequisites

A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

Summary

The improvements in this application, from the very beginning to now, are amazing. As I said earlier on, this is the quickest improvement I've ever seen, and the style of CJ that you have created will continue to add diversity to the Union. Voting is now open!
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 25th September 2010, 10:34

Voted
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 25th September 2010, 10:51

Voted.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 25th September 2010, 13:38

voted
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone-1001 25th September 2010, 14:19

Voted. Good luck!
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 25th September 2010, 15:10

@Forthwall - It's Marrast's seawalls. Here
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 25th September 2010, 16:15

voted.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 25th September 2010, 16:42

Voted, looks like your gonna get in Smile
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 25th September 2010, 16:44

Voted.

This is certainly going to pass without any resistance
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 25th September 2010, 16:56

Voted.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 25th September 2010, 17:20

Good News....
Spoiler:

Bad News....
Spoiler:
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Bruce 25th September 2010, 17:46

lol, K50.

Voted! Looks like 12 in favor, none opposing.
Bruce
Bruce
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ComputerGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 25th September 2010, 18:00

Bruce wrote:LOL, K50.

Voted! Looks like 12 in favor, none opposing.
Looks like New Chandler application - the last four take FOREVER Cheeky/Razz
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25th September 2010, 18:05

Wow I came back from job and I am happy suprised that voting is started... Smile
Thanks guys that you support me... Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen. Leandro Lima 25th September 2010, 19:02

Voted
Gen. Leandro Lima
Gen. Leandro Lima
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 25th September 2010, 19:18

Congratulation! With 14 votes YES, I think you're in! Laugh
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 25th September 2010, 19:27

Congratulations, the Dolgarian Federation is now a member of the AIN. I'll create a City Notebook for you now, and upgrade you as well. A PM with some more details has also been sent to you. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next