AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened!

+6
Huston
emgmod
Forsma
Thomas
Blakeway4
hiigarar
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened!

Post by Thomas 6th July 2011, 18:37

A homosexual prince would be utterly humiliating for such a Catholic family, in such a conservative nation.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened! - Page 2 Empty Re: Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened!

Post by hiigarar 7th July 2011, 14:20

We will find the truth pretty soon )))
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 8th July 2011, 00:59

Yes.. the wedding is back on... Move over William and Kate!! Sharaunque and Segesmund are coming for that @zz!!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 8th July 2011, 15:41

LOL, Peace Peace Peace, yet we never let go of our nukes Cheeky/Razz
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 8th July 2011, 22:54

Nogovicka Ball

In 1919, H.L.Menken wrote
“The waltz never quite goes out of fashion;

it is always just around the corner;

every now and then it returns with a bang . . .

It is sneaking, insidious, disarming, lovely. . . .

The waltz, in fact, is magnificently improper..

the art of tone turned lubricious. . .

The WALTZ was a smash hit from the very start, mesmerizing its listeners into non-stop revelry. The waltz swept out of Germany in the middle of the eighteenth century to conquer all of Europe, inspiring an old German verse: “Whosoever the dance did discover/Had in mind each maid and lover/With all their burning ardor.”

The name of the waltz is taken from the Italian ‘volver’ - to turn, or revolve. It was an outgrowth of the lдndler, a country dance in three-quarter time, and replaced the heavy hopping and jumping movements with more polished and graceful gliding.

It was, indeed, rural lads and lasses who first found these whirling steps so appealing. And so, the waltz originally was decidedly low-brow and provincial. In those days, there was something unsavory about a woman being gripped in a man’s embrace while whirling in a frenzy around the dance floor.

The close contact with one’s partners body contrasted sharply with the stately dances of the aristocracy - the minuets, polonaises, and quadrilles - in which one kept one’s distance. A first-hand account of a village dance in the latter part of the eighteenth century read “The men dancers held up the dresses of their partners very high so that they should not trail and be stepped on, wrapped themselves both tightly in the covering, bringing their bodies as closely together as possible, and thus whirling about went on in the most indecent positions....

As they waltzed around on the darker side of the room, the kissing and the hugging became still bolder. It is the custom of the country, I know, and not as bad as it looks, but I can quite understand why the waltz has been banned in parts of Swabia and Switzerland.”

Yes, the waltz is irresistible-and exceptionally durable. In a world where the Mosh and the Monkey are popular social dances, and the macarena, line dances, and the chicken dance sometimes seem to be the only alternatives, the waltz still holds on tenaciously to a small part of our dancing lives, for its lilting strains never fail to evoke three pleasure dearest to the heart of civilized man – wine, women, and song!

Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened! - Page 2 Dadianifamilywinterplceballstptsbg1868

Nogovicka Fashion, Clubs and Live

Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened! - Page 2 Zazanap

Zaza Napoli is back in Nogovicka. We have found what happened at Kendall, as it seems while Zaza was looking for more stories she set a blaze the center of tv, destroying any possible contact with Kendall Ball. People don't smoke, said Zaza. After that she said - Has anyone got a light? I am not like that i just wait for a tram!

Zaza is back, she got all the hot stories and she is wearing her Paris style dress, as we will soon all mostly speak French. But not Zaza, she will still speak Russian and demand translation. Lets get with the stories? Lets!

"Cattala.... oh Cattala, the Trees are green, the sea is blue and the queen is super mega red! :cherry: But really, we had the story about the Prince for so long. Nina even got to jail for almost attacking him. So is he gay? The short anwser is no. The long, he is a transexual super mutant we will find about this story more next time."

"Syldavia...... Syldavia..... Syldavia is a treator to Nogovicka. President Almaz has left the city to go to France visit. What has happened to the old brother slavic love? France has happened. President Almaz has forgot about the unity of slavic, no more vodka with the syldavians!"

"Shushtrepistaz.... I was not prepared for this. It is the super popular squatter toilet! You do just like it says. You would need strong thigh muscles to make this work. I usually have the “when in Rome” philosophy when I travel but I couldn’t try this out. Which made for severe bladder-testing periods as we traveled thru some small towns where this was the only toilet available! What’s amusing also is in places where they had put in “western toilets,” they also posted signs to tell perplexed Japanese how to use the new toilet."

"Arcacia.... We found the truth. THEY ARE BUILDING NUCLEAR Warheads! Peace is Patriotic Elegant Arcacian Country Eliminator! So when you hear about them saying peace, remember that they want to nuke as all..... imagine warriors on kangeru jumping around Nogovicka.... saying hello matty! So No PEACE, WAR - World at rest!"

"Ascadylea is back. Where was it? It was hidding because of the Royal Marriage!!! Prince Romulus Segesmund has made a propossition to Queen of Ascadylea who when heard of it went away and closed all contact with her country. Now she is back! So what can we wait? Well simple! Royal Marriage is Up. We heard of Monaco, English marriage! But best will be here in AIN. How we imagine the propossition. Down below will be the real one. I am Zaza and i say goodnight and lets watch the propossition"
Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened! - Page 2 Marriage+proposal+cartoon+1

Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened! - Page 2 58077CA9DFB34B899791FFFDD885C41D

In the Sky of Nogovicka this words wore written. And as we heard Prince Romulus Segesmund of Royal Home of Kushan Stronghold Empire, Ruler of Seranto, Kusha, Strongholdian Kran'etians, Protector of Kran'et in Nija, Yri Laim, the last of royal of Albion Kingdom have proposed to marry the princess. The waiting is huge? Will she or will she not? Will we all sit at the event of the year?

Sharaunque will you marry me? - Romulus Segesmund

hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel 8th July 2011, 23:41

LOL 🤣

This is the funniest ball update I've seen yet! 🤣

You have a real future as a comedian there 🤣
emperordaniel
emperordaniel
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 9th July 2011, 00:35

Oh, Segesmund, Yes!!!! A thousand times, YES!!! Oh I am soooo Happy!!!
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 9th July 2011, 01:18

I hate Zaza, how dare she insult my country and my leader? Cheeky/Razz

Great job Cons!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 9th July 2011, 12:07

The prince is not a transexual mutant. Thank goodness the Cattalian representatives have all left Nogovicka now. You realise they're all in North America now, right?
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 9th July 2011, 16:21

@Thomas: why are they in North America?
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 10th July 2011, 10:11

They're touring Lower Columbia and Illu'a ahead of a visit to the Atlantic Federation.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Huston 11th July 2011, 12:22

Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened! - Page 2 9441 That is a hilarious update Hiigarar, The Nogovicka ball just gets better and better, I think the Litusians are enjoying it! :flower:
Huston
Huston
Chargé d'Affaires

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 14th July 2011, 14:59

So you want to ballroom dance? You're about to enter a world of class, tradition, and loads of fun. The good news is it's easier than you can imagine. The bad news is you'll still need to work. Ballroom dance is a somewhat artificial category including many styles of traditional partner dances from several parts of the world and different eras. The thing in common is the expectation that the dance is polite and the dancer's dance-floor relationship somewhat formal (Ballroom dancing is never "Dirty Dancing"--even the more sensual styles such as the Tango are stylized. The sexuality of the dance exists in innuendo, not in hot and sweaty contact between the dancers).

Learn that unlike most types of partner dancing, ballroom involves multiple styles. While you don't need to learn all of them you will need to learn a few core styles at first. Complicated dances such as the Bolero and paso doble can be picked up later, but if you want to go out dancing and not be stuck in a chair the whole night you'll need to know the rumba, cha-cha, tango, waltz, and fox trot.

Decide what you want to dance for. Do you want to do social dancing or do you want to compete? Do you want to go out each weekend or do you just need to look good at a wedding? A specific type of event might require that you learn only a few styles but you'll want to learn them in depth. You'll be better prepared for a night of casual social dancing if you learn basic steps for a number of dance styles(you will pick up more moves as you go out dancing, practice and the basics become familiar)

Dance! You're in this to learn how to dance so go dancing. Even after your first lesson you can "dance" in your mind as you listen to the music or even to try some steps in a safe corner. If you learn two moves a lesson then by your third lesson you know six moves. That's enough to go dancing and look like you truly belong on the dance floor.

Sharaunque and Romulus Wedding
Already the Najman Vollywood has made the film about the marriage of the Romulus and Sharaunque. Its becoming very interesting that Queen of a Chirstian Kingdom and of a Foreign Land is becoming a super star in the Hiigaran Lands. The wedding will be hold in Nogovicka City, as the marriage will not be followed by Kran'etian Laws and not Christian. The wedding will be the ending of the Nogovicka Event.

The main fears now is that the Kran'etian Homeland of Romulus, will not greet him back to the royal capital of Tzargrad. As one of the General said - "It is strainge that the Prince could not find a Kran'etian born." But the public of Tzargrad and of all Stronghold Kushan Empire, call a marriage a call of Sajuuk. All of magazines are full with pictures of Sharaunque and stories of her love to the Hijaran Tradition and to the Prince Romulus Segesmund. Now the main question is, will the Emperor come to the wedding? Haven't he too married Princes Alana, which converted to Kran'et? Will he say yes for the marriage of a Christian and a Kran'etian? This are the most important question, which will be broadcasted to all countries in the world as the most important Wedding of the year will happen in Nogovicka!

The next update will be mostly on the topic of the preperation of the wedding, where, how to dress and what you can await. We hope that all national leaders can come to the marriage of the Prince Romulus and Queen Sharaunque of the Ascadylea.

Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened! - Page 2 Nogovicka-Mar17121308689351

Yellow Press or Zaza knows best!
Nogovicka Royal Ball II- Opened! - Page 2 1238849709_kazancev

I, Zaza Napoli, was contacted by an old granny from Calore - "The prince is not a transexual mutant. Thank goodness the Cattalian representatives have all left Nogovicka now. You realise they're all in North America now, right?"

Yes we know that the prince is in North America. Why do you think he is there? To get a surgery! Why did you think he left Nogovicka so quickly? Thats why! We want to support the transexual mutant on getting a surgery. And we still think that he is a Transexual Homosexual Muntant who can shoot fire from his eyes.

Another now from Syldavian city of Vladivostok. As always the KGB of Syldavia is starting to send me 1000 messages, not only saying that they love me but also messages like this - "I hate Zaza, how dare she insult my country and my leader?"

Now I fear for my life. The Cattalians almost killed Nina, and now she is in jail! And now the KGB is after me.... And what was this at the end of the message " Cheeky/Razz "? Maybe it some kind of Sexual Satanic Sign? For how long those my poor life would be treatened??? And well i dare to say that we will never drink with Almaz if he does not show up to the wedding!

I will be bringing more on the gossip as it comes! WIth love ZAZA.

hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 14th July 2011, 16:41

LOL Almaz will be at the wedding. He will quit France this evening after the celebration of the French National Day.

"Cheeky/Razz" Is that a statanic sign? And Syldavian KGB name is 3PY Smile

The messages were from Syldavians who were mad at her, not from the 3PY Smile Again, Zaza has a wrong interpretation... Go Syldavia :towelwave:
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by emperordaniel 15th July 2011, 11:28

So now the prince has become William Wallace? Cheeky/Razz

Braveheart wrote:"...and if he were here, he could slay the English with fireballs from his eyes, and..."

🤣
emperordaniel
emperordaniel
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 15th July 2011, 19:54

Crown Prince Edward is not in North America for surgery. He is there for an official royal tour of Lower Columbia and Illu'a.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2