AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa"

3 posters

Go down

Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa" Empty Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa"

Post by Escilnavia 7th July 2011, 02:30

Hey guys, I used to be in UCOM, but the leader/ whatever quit because of no activity and merged it with USWN, I no longer trust both unions of USWN and UCOM, so I decided to join this one because of popularity, so I hope you like it and if you have any questions or suggestions post below,

Flag:

Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa" Moghal

Population:
est. 8 million, no official census taken

Government:
Communist, dictatorship, although considered Monarchy

Leader:
Shia Lambodi

Economy:
Fish, oil, few precise minerals, farming

Capital:
Sotoa City

Geography:
Desert and rain forest
__________________________________________________________________________________________
alright, time for the pics:

Sotoa City during a rain shower:

Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa" Lunapic1306537549398593

Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa" Lunapic1306533843286467

Island on the Kazar River :
Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa" Horndec12111306064445

Sotoa City outskirts:
Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa" Hornjan15091305391635

The Desert:

Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa" Hornapr21061305095980

hope you enjoyed thank you.

to see more go to my C.J:
http://www.simtropolis.com/forum/journals/2388-the-sultanate-of-sotoa/
Escilnavia
Escilnavia

Back to top Go down

Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa" Empty Re: Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa"

Post by Liberater444 7th July 2011, 02:50

First off, welcome to AIN!

We are glad to see you are interested in joining our Union!

In order for your application to get processed, we will need a history of your country, among other things.

One of my fellow admins will be along shortly to post a checklist of things we'll need to see before the app goes to vote.
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa" Empty Re: Withdrawn | Application for "Sultanate of Sotoa"

Post by Daniel 7th July 2011, 02:51

Green means you have completed this to a good standard and no improvements are required to progress
Orange means you have completed this to a reasonable standard but this will need to be improved on whilst you are a junior member (in other words, this must turn green before applying for full membership)
Red means this has been completed to a poor standard and will need to be improved before your application can progress
Bolded black means that this has not been included in your application and therefore you will need to provide evidence before your application can progress. In the secondary list, you will only have to provide evidence if you have not provided four other greens/oranges

ESSENTIAL PREREQUISITES (YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF THESE GREEN)

A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation You need to post at least 10 pictures. The ones you have posted are really good, but you need to post more.
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation You will need to provide this
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style I'm guessing it's in the Middle East/ North Africa, but you will have to provide a map. Please also keep in mind that you nation must be located on Earth.
A type of government that again matches your CJ style I kind of get what you mean, but you will need to provide more information about your governent
A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation This can be brief, point form, or detailed paragraphs, but you need to provide one.
The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

SUPPLEMENTARY PREREQUISITES (AT LEAST FOUR OF THESE MUST BE GREEN)

A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN Don't worry - you're new.
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

Overall, a good start, but you will need to address the minimum requirements before your application can progress. Once all the items in the minimum requirements list are green, the application will open for voting.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Escilnavia 7th July 2011, 03:00

I'm sorry my C.J cannot be located on earth, the storyline on my C.J would be... difficult, thanks any ways
Escilnavia
Escilnavia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down