AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich

+6
Tyler
Aranho
Daniel
Matt
Aleks
Liberater444
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich Empty Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich

Post by Liberater444 21st December 2009, 18:57

The Tirnreich was an ambassador nation, but it seeks junior membership.

•country's name: Tirnreich

•flag: Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich 3969345763_d4026aa226

•pictures: Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich 3970081102_f0de7d093a
Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich 3969312355_fdb7a50711
Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich 3961098792_94161bc0be_o

•Info
langauges spoken: English (official), German, Polish, Czech (Regional)
capital: Nachtsburg
geographical location: Tri-country region around Poland, Czech Republic, and Germany.
other: member of the League of German States, operates aerodefense and ground attack/defense forces, ambassador district able to house large amounts of politicians, VIPs, and heads of state.

Last edited by Liberater444 on 21st December 2009, 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich

Post by cormiermax 21st December 2009, 18:59

I will need a few more pictures before I vote.
cormiermax
cormiermax
Mayor

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich

Post by Liberater444 21st December 2009, 19:16

certainly! if you wanna see my library on Flickr, Liberater444 is my profile name. I will ususally upload more pics on there than I post on my CJ on Simtropolis.

Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich 4198749333_e0bc5b451d
--This photo was taken a few days ago. It's the most up to date pic of my developing region.
Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich 4199504048_4a2d8be615_o--This is a close up of the transition from my 2 largest cities, Baden stadt (the left) and Nachtsburg (right)
Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich 4198749345_5645d1b41e_o--View of the Tirn River, as well as the Tirnreich Imperial District, which is North (above) the bend in the river, and the bridge. (you can see the pinkish tan building, the Imperial Palace, in the middle of the zone)
Approved: Junior Membership | Tirnreich 4198749255_5af9eae216_o--The updated region photo without city names or boundaries.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 21st December 2009, 19:27

Very good! You can only apply for jr. member status, but if accepted, bout two mouths after you aply u can aply for full membership. You have my vote yes
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 21st December 2009, 19:29

of course. i was typing in a hurry, forgot about that. fixed.

thanks a lot!
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 21st December 2009, 19:33

Yah, I though thats what u ment, but I could see that come acroos the wrong way!
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 21st December 2009, 21:18

There is room for improvement, but you don't have to be a master of SC4 to be accepted in AIN. So, yes !
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 21st December 2009, 21:34

Definitely room for improvement, but I'm keen to see how it develops, so YES.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 21st December 2009, 21:46

I say YES, but I think there's room for improvement.

NOTE: FULL MEMBERS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE POLL, BUT PLEASE WRITE DOWN YOUR VOTE HERE AS WELL SO THAT WE CAN VERIFY YOUR VOTE.
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 21st December 2009, 22:08

I've voted yes, but there's room for improvement.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 21st December 2009, 23:50

yes
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 22nd December 2009, 00:01

I'm going to give it a yes, because of some nice presentation of the flag and statistics. Also the arial map of the nation seems somewhat completed. However, this CJ can have some great potential and future attraction if there was more custom content. So hell yeah! I hope to see you here.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 22nd December 2009, 02:19

I voted yes, with room for improve. I love the flag. Plus its German. Im a German which is awesome Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 22nd December 2009, 03:31

wow thanks guys. just wondering, how many yes's do I need in order to be accepted?
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 22nd December 2009, 03:34

8 i think. So you need one more
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 22nd December 2009, 04:22

so am I in? will I need to fill out a formal document or something?

I'm so excited. I've really wanted to join a good Union for a while. Since my LGS didn't take off, I'm glad I've found a good place to be a member of.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 22nd December 2009, 04:47

Most likely yes since you received 8 "yes" and no "no", in which 7 yes are under "there's room for improvement".

If I am correct, you're in. Not sure what membership though, most likely junior.

Just wait for the official news from the admins. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 22nd December 2009, 04:55

well thank you very much, full members! I hope to one day be a full member and participate on the forums and in the AIN Games and such.

EDIT: quick question, seeing as though I'm most likely a junior member, am I able to create a page on the AIN wiki?
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 22nd December 2009, 04:59

Yes, I did. I'm only a junior member. Go for it!
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 22nd December 2009, 05:00

In fact, anyone can edit the AIN Wiki, both Junior and Full members. Smile
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 22nd December 2009, 07:37

Just to make it official, Liberater444 is now a junior member of AIN. However, because we think you can do better, we will watch your progress and if you want to become a full member, you'll have to show us that you improved Wink

And just another note : Junior members can do practically everything, they just can't run for office and vote.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 22nd December 2009, 07:41

And there you go!
Welcome to the AIN family, Liberator444. Laugh
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 22nd December 2009, 08:18

Welcome to the AIN. Great to have you on board, and if you need advice for building a good looking city. Let us know. We are always helping each other.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 23rd December 2009, 02:41

Welcome to AIN! Smile

From the president Cheeky/Razz
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 23rd December 2009, 05:32

thanks everyone! I think I'm going to fit right in here.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next