AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz

+12
Aranho
Saathoff
Aleks
MiguelLeal
Cyclone-1001
Neil
Liberater444
Edge
anarchy0029
emgmod
Daniel
ForthWall
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Accept 'Shushtrepistaz' as a Junior Member?

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Vote_lcap26%Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Vote_rcap 26% 
[ 5 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Vote_lcap68%Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Vote_rcap 68% 
[ 13 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Vote_lcap5%Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Empty Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz

Post by ForthWall 3rd May 2010, 03:23

Shushtrepistaz

Flag:
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz 84-38

Coat of Arms
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz 3

Capital: Deutschland (Under Reconstruction Due to Great Fire) Population: 0 (Dead or moved away)
Temporary Capital: Dublin Population: 2,600,000
Largest City: Nagoya Population: 5,042,000
Total Population 15,160,000

All cities mentioned, have that population, it may be off by a few, but not by more than 100,000

Only one city and one suburb out of that area contain a noticeable repetition of buildings because of to much people and not enough space so buildings had to be built in a way that they could house every one with out a rampant Increase in crime (Nagoya), Basically because of refugees

Dublin's spark of growth is just CAM

Reasons for Names – Because of the divide, many people believed that the Eastern Side would have more European Names, while the west Asian names, other places like Lake shore were founded more recently and did not accept the Racial Divide and named it as a Generic Name, while places like San Jose, has enough influence to be named like that, (The secretary of war and the secretary of the Treasury helped found it)

The Nation's Wealth is divided in half because the West has a huge former Refugee population
which resulted in a lower demand for workers, and a higher Unemployment Rate even so the west in total makes more income

People (Per Month)
Average Income(East) $70,000
Average Wealth Level(East) $$$

Average Income(West) $40,000
Average Wealth Level(West) $$

Industries and Services (Per Month)
Average Income(West) $225,000,000
Average Income(East) $86,000,000

Because of the West's and East's different Climate their exports vary, while Imports stay the same

Exports
West: Lumber, Iron, Steel, Coal, Oil, Wool, Chemicals, Ships, Airplanes, Machinery, Winter Fruit, Winter Vegetables

East: Iron, Steel, Chemicals, Machinery, Cars, Wood products, Spices, Grain, Summer Vegetables, Grain, Summer Fruit, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Products

Imports
Machinery, Oil products, Rare Minerals, Wood Products, Pharmaceuticals

Government does not vary, this is why the two sides are a nation

Other things
Currency: Sticzk (0.80 = 1 USD)
Government: Freedomist-Republic
(Unlike a normal Democratic-Republic a freedomist-republic, is more radical in views)
Main Religion: None
Common Languages: English, Vlasticin
Race: Vlaztic(20%) Europe (40%), Asia(30%), Other (10%)
Average GPA 3.7 (East) 3.6 (West)
Life Expectancy: 82 (East) 67 (West)
National Anthem: We the Free
Motto: Friendly toward the weak, Merciless to Evil
Code: STZ

Climate
Highest Temperature recorded: 110 F, Berkeley
Lowest Temperature recorded: -25 F, Mt. Vicious
Rainfall Average: 2.5 in
Snow Average: 2.2 in
Hail Average: 0.1 in

Major Offices of Government
President(5 years, no term limit): Samuel Gates
VP: Camo Trion
Secretary of State: Fourtius Devine

Famous Dates

1650 – Markus Glan founds Strent

1660 – Markus and His Brother create Shushtrepistaz a part of 4 countries made into an island

1992 – A war in the neighboring nation led to an extermination of the Vlaztic (Race of people) most survivors escaped to Nagoya, a city of 1.5 million, growing it exponentially, but with a cost of more crime, Unemployment and Cloned Housing

2000 – The war ends but most Refugees Refuse to leave

2001 – The Capital is burned in a inferno, results in protection of Refugees

This nation developing for hundreds of years grows things like Stadiums
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Dublinjun22720127281523

Places worth visiting
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Dublinsep22649127258144

Temporary Capitals
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Dublinnov18648127258127

Thriving Industries and sciences
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Dublinnov17649127258155

World class Airfare (Under Construction)
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Nagoyainternationalairp
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Nagoyainternationalairp

Strong Navy and Shipping
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz I951may4671272851744
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Nagoyabayfeb17170127285
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Nagoyabayfeb20170127285

Or if you want to get a great suburb
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Richmondaug157412728518

And a nice farm Land getaway
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Delconmar31081272851946

All wrapped up in a nation you would be proud to be in this great alliance(Forgot to change Region Name)

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Capitalhill1272851481
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Capitalhill1272851469
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Capitalhill1272851456
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Capitalhill1272851436
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz

Post by Daniel 3rd May 2010, 03:41

Green = Fulfilled
Orange = Fulfilled, but can be further improved
Red = Much to be desired
Bold = Nonexistent/Cannot be discerned

* A minimum of seven in-game pictures of your nation - Good pictures have been provided, but mapping skills still leave a bit to be desired, though I understand it is still a work in progress.
* A unique and realistic flag of your nation - Good attempt at a flag and coat of arms
* A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style - Thanks, TBC whether this overlaps existing nations
* A type of government that again matches your CJ style - You'll need to further explain what is meant by "freedomist-republic." Do you mean direct democracy, or anarchism?
* A realistic size and population of your nation -
* A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content, as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture - From what I can see, there is a good amount of custom content.
* The Network Addon Mod (NAM) - I saw a one-way street in there, so it's obvious you have NAM.

Overall, not a bad effort. Though, there are a couple of realism issues. One of the most glaring is the airport in the 10th pic, surrounded by high rise buildings. As you have a good custom airport, I don't see any need to keep this.

You will need to have all the above requirements in either green or orange before I can vote.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz

Post by ForthWall 3rd May 2010, 03:48

Sorry about the coat of arms, the file was corrupted so here it is
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Armst

The tenth picture is an fire airfield with a reskin mod, I'll try to remove it

for the population, the region population matches the one i wrote by a few off

and the dis figuration of the land colors is because of a new mod, which i did not enable in all cities

You can Ignore the other nations on the island because they are not in the Union

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Maptb
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 3rd May 2010, 04:22

Unfortunately, I think that overlaps some existing nations. (Aranho's ones.)
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 3rd May 2010, 04:29

Possibly - we'd need Aran to verify.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by anarchy0029 3rd May 2010, 04:39

I actually like your work. However, it has too much Maxis stuff. You have used some custom content and I would like to see you in.
anarchy0029
anarchy0029
Counsel

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/home.php?ref=logo

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 3rd May 2010, 04:59

Your port area is very nice, but like Ray (anarchy0029) said, you need more custom content; especially in your skyscrapers.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 3rd May 2010, 05:15

Like this:
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Dublindec26481272581306

or this

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Dublinjan47211272859836[img][/img]

and this?

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Dublinfeb16721127285986

I've checked some maps of AIN and I don't see any one there there are a few on the other side but not on this side of Malasia

Last edited by ForthWall on 4th May 2010, 01:23; edited 1 time in total
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 3rd May 2010, 06:15

No I think he's good. Aran's got turf around Borneo, this would be more towards Aleks I believe.

But I agree to still check with everyone.

EDIT: I agree that there are way too many Maxis buildings present. One suggestion I have is that you find some midrise and lowrise BATs, as it seems you have a fine library of skyscrapers, midrises and lowrises are essential in creating a realistic and truly nice-looking city. But it looks like you're on the right track.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 3rd May 2010, 11:48

Well you are improving very quickly and meeting all our demands. If you are overlapping someone, you will of course have to move position (as they have established there first).

Still a few wee realism issues such as the satelites in a populated area and the threshold on your runway is the wrong way round Cheeky/Razz I would suggest taking your pictures in such a way that blank spaces dont show as these can make your city seem very undeveloped and also please remember to get rid of the UI from your pics by pressing the minimise button in the very bottom left - this looks a lot more presentable.

Excellent pontential here, you seem organised and a quick learner. I have updated dan's esentials checklist and would invite someone to post the second checklist - as I must get out to work here. Laugh Wink
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 3rd May 2010, 11:53

Actully, I think both Fornax and Aleksania are much further East, on the other side of New Zealand.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyclone-1001 3rd May 2010, 12:19

How good is your computer? I know mine would die if I tried to load a region of that size. But still, work on realism and mapping and you would have a yes from me.
Cyclone-1001
Cyclone-1001
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 3rd May 2010, 19:04

I like it but you should improve your map skills!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 3rd May 2010, 23:28

Thank for the Advice, a question what is the key command for Camera, I'll go find some mid rise and low rise on the double, and post it.

If I am in the way of a nation I will be happy to move it to any place in the Pacific and Indian Ocean, just not near the polar zones.

I'll work on the map making, the mountains were their to create a cliff on the edge in the map next to it.

I did not realize the thing about the air port, Ill fix it Laugh

The satellites, I will move to a more remote area, if it is suited on the realism aspect of the city to the more mountainous area

I will fix that to, and post all in a Jiffy
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 4th May 2010, 00:32

no, aleksania's south of Fiji

The command for camera CTRL-SHIFT-S

Also, on the one pic, that runway is WAY too close to the terminal building. if that happened in real life, every time a plane landed it would blow out most of the windows and even might blow over some of the airport car truck thingies (for lack of better words Smile ) and maybe even some smaller planes.
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4th May 2010, 00:48

Maybe west of Australia. I agree with Aleks about the airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 4th May 2010, 01:04

i got the AIN Map so we can check hold on Smile
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 4th May 2010, 01:28

If you didn't see what pictures I posted with the like this and like that, i fixed it, because i couldn't see it

Some new and old mid rises and low rises that I got

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Dublinapr13727127293267

Hmm after seeing the world map, I belive I am just above a few countries, but that's it if you feel that this is not good for you I will change accordingly

A forum Question: Do I open the forum poll or the admins do it?
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 4th May 2010, 16:52

Sorry for the late reply regarding the clashes of ForthWall's and mine.

Yes, Shushtrepistaz did overlap some of my countries. In fact, about 60% of it. Cheeky/Razz
Here's the map of the countries I created. The faint outlines are the real world countries.
Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Adfg

ForthWall, all you need to do is to shift Shushtrepistaz either way right or way up if you don't really care of the micro-nations. Cheeky/Razz

For the poll, I believe either you or the admins can open the poll. I'm not 100% sure on this though.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 4th May 2010, 20:54

It's the admins who open it.......

I like your cities....you got a yes from me.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 4th May 2010, 21:13

Y'all got a yes from me!
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 4th May 2010, 23:24

Ok here's the new location, I used the Ain 2010 Laugh map so no confusion

Approved: Junior Membership | Shushtrepistaz Map3i

How many yes's I need and how much do I have?
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel 5th May 2010, 02:24

Not sure. We need an admin to open a poll.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 5th May 2010, 02:26

OK, and is the map in a place where any one is

an any admins, please open polls
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 5th May 2010, 17:29

Optional Requirements (At least four of these prerequisites must be fulfilled before your application is considered)

* A custom terrain mod
* A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation
* A custom water mod
* A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)

* Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)

This can go to vote, a poll has been opened...
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next