AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Declined: Junior Membership | Remega

+9
woodb3kmaster
emgmod
Blakeway4
Liberater444
Tyler
Aranho
ForthWall
Thomas
MiguelLeal
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Declined: Junior Membership | Remega - Page 2 Empty Re: Declined: Junior Membership | Remega

Post by MiguelLeal 7th July 2010, 12:21

But you also have to see that it is difficult to build a big city with that geography!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Declined: Junior Membership | Remega - Page 2 Empty Re: Declined: Junior Membership | Remega

Post by Thomas 7th July 2010, 17:26

Look, if you really want a region to join, then spend time on it! I spent months, months on Ollingdale. I got help from members of the AIN. And with Cattala, I've asked for suggestions, advice and assistance.

I actually think that your excuses and saying you only had 4 days makes the application even worse, because it shows you haven't thought it through and you just built it quickly, with little attention to detail or quality.

Cattala is the replacement for Ollingdale, because I think my skills have improved a lot since I started here and it wouldn't be right to use the improvements I've made, on a region that was badly planned and managed earlier on.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 7th July 2010, 17:32

Totally agree with Thomas on this.

Sorry Miguel, but for now, it's a NO. Developp it more and then apply. Do as Thomas did with Cattala.

I did something similar with Rhodes. I developp it and developp it, then did a "great" application (except for the history but dw I'll update it soon Laugh). Now I'm redoing it. There's always something that's not good, it's never perfect. Well I think Rhodes will be better than before, and that's what I wish Remega will be, better then now. Ask questions if you need, but the biggest point in your region is the terraforming, repetition and no seawalls near your big cities...
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7th July 2010, 17:42

I use 5 weeks to do SL.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 8th July 2010, 12:10

Ok...
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th July 2010, 14:41

Atleast you need 2 wèeks for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 8th July 2010, 15:50

I am going to improve, don't close this application because I will post new things next week!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 8th September 2010, 09:20

Well?
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 8th September 2010, 09:24

Well? You can close this application because I ended working in it!
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2