AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT PROPOSAL | Dissolution of Skype Chat Rooms

+4
alerules
hiigarar
Blakeway4
Daniel
8 posters

Go down

URGENT PROPOSAL | Dissolution of Skype Chat Rooms Empty URGENT PROPOSAL | Dissolution of Skype Chat Rooms

Post by Daniel 5th March 2011, 03:26

This is an urgent measure and will be put to the vote in 24 hours.

Due to continued and ongoing abuse of the Skype chat room(s), it is proposed that the chat room(s) be immediately dissolved.

Members will, of course, be free to continue having conversations on Skype, but the details of those conversations will not be made public, nor will there be a single room with all members, except where one is necessary for the purposes of an official meeting. It will then be dissolved upon the meeting's adjournment.
Daniel
Daniel
On Leave

Back to top Go down

URGENT PROPOSAL | Dissolution of Skype Chat Rooms Empty Re: URGENT PROPOSAL | Dissolution of Skype Chat Rooms

Post by Blakeway4 5th March 2011, 03:30

I agree.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

URGENT PROPOSAL | Dissolution of Skype Chat Rooms Empty Re: URGENT PROPOSAL | Dissolution of Skype Chat Rooms

Post by hiigarar 5th March 2011, 03:34

I agree.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th March 2011, 03:39

After all, this has causes a lot of problems. We can't control what will be said in Skype anyways, we aren't gods. I am sorry if I was rude with you Rupert and Stan. But I don't find Constantine's and my acts like bullying. We were tired of the uncontrolled chat room and suspicious about these taboo subjects. Also, Constantine already tried to help Rupert as he said to me, so you can't say that we didn't help him. I could have done more, but I'm just 15, I don't have a psychology Baccalaureate at university...
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by alerules 5th March 2011, 04:01

I agree on dissolving them
alerules
alerules
Town Clerk

http://Alelantis.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StanislavSoltys 5th March 2011, 04:03

I agree.
StanislavSoltys
Councillor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 5th March 2011, 08:56

I don't agree. For a simple reason I don't agree: if there are people being unpolite or with strange conversations on Skype, we just have to punish that people ,because some weeks ago Skype strange and spamming conversations come to public. We shouldn't dissolve the Skype Chat Rooms, people just have to be polite and respectful.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 5th March 2011, 09:19

The Chit Chat room is being dissolved as of now. The Union room will remain open until I have discussed the matter with Daniel.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsma 5th March 2011, 17:23

I doubt with this... why? you should know how we need Skype disscussion for our union like for roleplay...
For the current problem I just suggest there would be a periodic moderator. I meant we're there need a mod that avaible anytime but the problem is none of us could do it... so, why we don't create a mod team for this things? that will monitoring thread anytime...
Forsma
Forsma
Prime Minister

http://www.kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=7018182

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 5th March 2011, 17:26

I am changing my mind and i vote against this. There is no problem of the Community Chat, there are a problem of two members, one of which was already banned once.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 5th March 2011, 17:28

The Union room will be on a one week trial, after that we will decide it's future. If specific members continue their behaviour, then their actions will lead to all the members of the union losing out.

This vote is no longer relevant, since we have now closed the Chit Chat room. Anyone who remains in that room will be banned from the actual Union Skype room.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down