AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United)

+12
Aranho
Spy9600
Liberater444
emgmod
Saathoff
Peter
Tyler
MiguelLeal
Thomas
Matt
Blakeway4
Evillions
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Should Onubis be accepted into the AIN?

Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United) - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United) - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 6 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United) - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United) - Page 3 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United)

Post by Tyler 5th July 2010, 05:31

no like several fictional countries not placed on several rl countries
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United) - Page 3 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Republic of Onubis (Cities United)

Post by Evillions 5th July 2010, 05:51

ah, means I gotta redo my map or anything?
-Not really following what you're saying. Sorry.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 5th July 2010, 06:49

Well what I'm trying to say is that we don't really like it when people take up an existing country completely.. But just parts of a country is acceptable
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th July 2010, 06:58

Yes, I dont like it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liberater444 5th July 2010, 07:18

Let me make this clear first: I'm really excited to see your work come to our union, and I do believe that this is amazing quality, near to or on par with the likes of Jargeah.

However, the map covers a very important nation to AIN. While not necessarily a member nation, Acijnstan is integrated in the RPing of several members, including myself, Thomas, and Kccl35, to name a few.

Here is the thread. You can find a map and the details of the conflict.
Liberater444
Liberater444
Ambassador At Large

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th July 2010, 07:28

East Rockcoast has a deal with Saudi Arabia for oil and food (Which make ERC have many Allies there) with a base in the major cities there.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiguelLeal 5th July 2010, 10:27

976 wrote:Yes, I dont like it too.

Neither do I.
MiguelLeal
MiguelLeal
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 5th July 2010, 11:05

Or you could make up land in the gulf (like off coast?)
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 13:21

Or do the independance of a Emirat.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 5th July 2010, 15:38

Ok I understand, my bap was based on the one I found. I need a updated map if I'm making the map.
-So I can't use Saudi Arabia then, right?
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 15:40

You may, but not all of it Cheeky/Razz Seem complicated but it's not very.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 5th July 2010, 15:46

Ok, I updated the map and gave Saudi Arabia back as well the other countries that I took. This is should be the finalized map and history too. Anything I need to add, please comment.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 15:51

Great! Laugh I think this is now up for a poll!
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 5th July 2010, 15:55

Well somebody should get the list, I think I'm ready for it now.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 15:55

The list was already posted:

Thomas wrote:ESSENTIAL PREREQUISITES (YOU MUST HAVE ALL OF THESE GREEN)

• A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation
  • A unique and realistic flag of your nation
  • A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
  • A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
  • A type of government that again matches your CJ style
  • A realistic size and population of your nation
  • No in-game UI
  • A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
  • A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation
  • The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

SUPPLEMENTARY PREREQUISITES (AT LEAST FOUR OF THESE MUST BE GREEN)

• A custom terrain mod
  • Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
  • Attention to detail
  • A custom water mod
  • A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
  • Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
  • Active participation in a previous union (links required)
  • Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
  • Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
  • Custom Trees
  • Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 5th July 2010, 15:58

Ah, I see, shouldn't it be updated right now?
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 16:08

Yeah, but only admins can do that.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 5th July 2010, 16:08

Ok, when the admin is online, should I PM him to update the list?
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th July 2010, 16:31

No need. They will update it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 5th July 2010, 16:57

UPDATED

Essential Prerequisities
A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
A type of government that again matches your CJ style
A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation
The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Supplementary Prerequisites
A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

As not all Essential Prerequisities are fulfilled, despite having at least four Supplementary Prerequisities present in the application, this application is not avaliable for voting yet.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 5th July 2010, 17:45

History has been edited to be close enough to RL middle east. It should be realistic enough for voting?
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 5th July 2010, 18:59

Opps. Sorry. I've misread your history part about the Pearl Harbour and I thought "why is pearl harbour includes when your country is in the Mid. East?". My bad. :opps:

UPDATED

Essential Prerequisities
A minimum of ten in-game pictures of your nation
A unique and realistic flag of your nation
A unique and realistic coat of arms for your nation
A map of your nation's location that does not overlap with an existing AIN nation and is realistic to your CJ style
A type of government that again matches your CJ style
A realistic size and population of your nation
No in-game UI
A reasonable ratio of custom content to maxis provided content (50/50 minimum), as that there is little repetition and a constant style of architecture
A detailed and realistic context (history) for your nation
The Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Supplementary Prerequisites
A custom terrain mod
Previous, positive and active contribution to the AIN
Attention to detail
A custom water mod
A decent amount of realism (no airports ending with a mountain or skyscrapers in the middle of a small town)
Regular updates and commitment to an external city journal (on either Simtropolis, SC4Devotion, SimPeg or Simsports, links required)
Active participation in a previous union (links required)
Have hosted a community event (must have been on a previous union or a site such as Simtropolis, SC4Devotion or Simsports, links required)
Realistic transport network appropriate to your city style and location (maps or pictures should be provided)
Custom Trees
Decent attempt at custom BATs/lots (pictures required)

With all Essential Prerequisities fulfilled, and having at least four Supplementary Prerequisities present in the application, this application is now avaliable for voting.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 5th July 2010, 19:05

Yes, with improvement.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 5th July 2010, 19:31

YES! congrats, you need 10 more YES (or with improvement) votes.
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by emgmod 5th July 2010, 19:55

Yes.
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next