AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR

+15
Tyler
Spy9600
Chip
Evillions
Sirron kcuhc
hiigarar
2b2gbi
Daniel
Blakeway4
Neil
Jo
Aranho
MiguelLeal
JJ
ForthWall
19 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 00:01

Id just like to say that if your talking about the COFR's opinions you need to know there really Nates opinions.

Back to top Go down

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 2 Empty Re: Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR

Post by hiigarar 16th December 2010, 00:02

Well as i said before this is our forum, our opinion is much more importened.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 00:03

If you ask me, the option of the COFR (Nate) should be completely irrelevant.

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 16th December 2010, 00:04

Right now, i call for all to end this. And return to normal events. And after this join the discution or just vote. Vote as you wish.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by 2b2gbi 16th December 2010, 00:18

Please delete this post.

Last edited by 2b2gbi on 16th December 2010, 00:24; edited 1 time in total
2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 16th December 2010, 00:21

Also i think that we don't need to start fighting, if you have any problems whit any person contact trow PMs.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirron kcuhc 16th December 2010, 01:20

I think that we should just forget about this whole dispute. Keeping grudges will only add on to the conflict. It seems as of now they are attempting to be friendly, which we should accept until there are signs of an attack. Only ban the accounts of those who you KNOW you can't trust.
Sirron kcuhc
Mayor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 16th December 2010, 02:01

I liked the old COFR better. 😢 Too bad it's gone now, but I don't think we have all the old members still. Either moved to other unions or inactive. Sad But hell, still this somewhat like the old COFR because we have some former members (including me) before the split.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip 16th December 2010, 04:33

Hi Guys,
I'm Chip, from COFR2. I know we've had bad problems with each other in the past, but I think we should really put it behind us. I personally don't think it's quite fair for y'all to brand COFR2as a totalitarian government, when COFR2 was created the members voted on the positions and Nate was voted as chancellor. The vote was completely democratic and legitimate. Also, election are being held in January and Nate's position is up for vote, if we think that he isn't an acceptable leader we will vote him out. We do have our own opinion after all. I'm still not quite sure what happened between y'all in the past, but I think I speak for the whole new generation of Union members when I say that we want this to end and we want peace, I don't mean to offend anyone at all. I actually admire the AIN, you are quite a strong union, and all of COFR2 admires you as well. Again, if I offended anyone I am terribly sorry, and I, in no way meant this in that manner.

Thanks Smile
Chip
Chip
Chip
Citizen

http://www.usnw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 16th December 2010, 04:55

In my opinion, not siding with anyone, the actions of one man (or a few) might not reflect the views of the whole community. Whatever Nate or a few other might have done does not means that it was planned by the whole COFR2 community. Just ban those people involved and all will be fine unless new things surfaced.

Honestly speaking, I don't think the whole of COFR is involved. Just Nate and his gangs who attack AIN.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 16th December 2010, 05:43

Most of AIN members want to put it all behind us. I don't know how much you know about what happened, but as you can see it wasn't something easy to forget. I want to put all this behind us, but the question is: is it safe?
I mean, AIN felt betrayed by the attitude of many of the current COFR members. The former Chancellor of the Original COFR, is an AIN member, and the founder of the original COFR is also an AIN Member, but the new one happens to be the opposite! The new Chancellor of COFR is and will be our old president, that didn't win the elections for the first time! And for that same reason, the COFR 2 was created!

A majority of AIN members thinks that COFR2 only exists because of the fact that its former leader couldn't head AIN for another 6 months.
Also, besides founding another union, he invited AIN Members to be part of COFR <-- That would be as if AIN started inviting SCJU or AFDES members using the excuse that their union is about to crumble down!

If the COFR2 is neutral, why isn't it made 100% of new members, pehaps ST members? Ok, maybe some of the AIN members decided to leave without anybody else interferrence, but we saw the COFR2 creators inviting them and flaming the idea of an upcoming crumbled AIN. We fear that the current COFR2 creators used the excuse that AIN was about to crumble down to drag many of former talented AIN members with them.

Members like you, Chip, make me think that COFR2 really wants peace. I'd say you are brave to be running for 1st Minister at COFR2 against one of the founders of your new union. But these elections came in quite a 'convenient' time don't you think? I don't. But many of us at AIN might be wondering.

I often wonder, what is the current COFR about. I'd say, that you would be an AIN member if the current COFR wasn't created. It strangely ends up as if the COFR2 was created to damage AIN in somehow (To make us pay for taking the wrong decision, directly, or indirectly through the creating of an independent union). First they took talented members, then the attacks, then pehaps some plagiarism as most of the original COFR members disagree with the current one. Why does the current COFR exist at all? It was created in the October ''Event''. Just when AIN most needed its members, someone tries to...make some of its most talented members to leave? What?

Is the current COFR an excuse for keeping talented members away from AIN, is it an attempt of our former president to have a union all of his own? and why to keep COFR's name? Most of the original members disagree with the title "COFR 2". AIN received support from other former members of the original COFR saying that the name shouldn't be repeated. They say the current COFR has nothing to do with the old one, and so, there is no reason for keeping its name COFR. UNLESS the name is being used as a mask to hide another union behind it at the same time the old name is used to call the attention of new members. AIN doesn't know what to make of the new COFR, specially, because the only reason for this second COFR was the AIN internal conflict on October. We don't feel like it was an original "all neutral" creation. Some of us might be wondering what is behind the current COFR, if in the end, it ends up like an "AIN" with a different name and, pehaps, a permanent leader.
By the way... who is the current "Thomas" of COFR2 runing against Nate at the COFR eletions?
Sorry...? Nobody? Are you really letting me describe COFR2 like that? Aren't any of you risking to win the Chancellor title?

When you win the elections, Chip, I'll be glad to defend peace between COFR and AIN. As of now, I fear for AIN.

Please, do win. Please.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 22:25

A majority of AIN members thinks that COFR2 only exists because of the fact that its former leader couldn't head AIN for another 6 months.
Also, besides founding another union, he invited AIN Members to be part of COFR <-- That would be as if AIN started inviting SCJU or AFDES members using the excuse that their union is about to crumble down!

Thankfully, it's precisely this reason the SCJU doesn't and has never attempted to "poach" members from other union's. It just invites trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 16th December 2010, 22:59

Just like that, I remember the "founders" of COFR2 were actually and totally against COFR1 when I joined in January 2010 Cheeky/Razz How funny it is! And I agree with you sixu
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 16th December 2010, 23:16

Sorry for asking people if they wanted to come to our union? I guess it's not polite to ask nowadays. It's not like we forced them to come with us.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 16th December 2010, 23:19

Ask the members of any union like SCJU or well AFDES would be ok to ask there members to leave for your union? We will see what the reaction is well correct ban you. And well now can you see what the problem here? COFR is not one union in simworld.

Also banning members of SCJU and editing my post? Are you democratical? We invite you here and here you are equal, there you edit us ))) great people.

Last edited by hiigarar on 16th December 2010, 23:35; edited 1 time in total
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 23:26

Tyler wrote:Sorry for asking people if they wanted to come to our union? I guess it's not polite to ask nowadays. It's not like we forced them to come with us.

What a stupid comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip 16th December 2010, 23:35

Okay,
Really guys.. this is getting ridiculous. Why can't we just get along? I want us to get along, but some of us are causing a hindrance to this goal of peace. We hold grudges, and that's not good. I mean. Why don't we all just step off of our high horse and try to get along? Logical people have tried, time, and time again for peace but the same people who are cause the hindrance now blocked it before, when we could always have peace. I just really wish we could get along, I just really do not understand what the problem is with peace with some of us.. I hope this didn't offend anyone....

Yours Truly,
Chip
Chip
Chip
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 16th December 2010, 23:39

Yourfriend wrote:
Tyler wrote:Sorry for asking people if they wanted to come to our union? I guess it's not polite to ask nowadays. It's not like we forced them to come with us.

What a stupid comment.

Are you kidding me?! Nobody even knows who the hell you are. COFR and AIN were on the right track to finally becoming peaceful until you just started stirring up the pot.

And you guys shouldn't even be bringing this up because in June AIN went to AFDES and asked people to join. Just like AIN vandalized our wiki. You guys aren't perfect like you think you are.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 23:41

Don't you dare blame this on me, YOU and NATE are responsible for all this. YOU attacked the AIN. YOUR responsible for the current state of relations.

Last edited by Yourfriend on 16th December 2010, 23:50; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip 16th December 2010, 23:46

Okay,

Really, that's enough. Please, let's just not argue anyone. Okay? It's multiple people's fault for the state of relations right now, definitely NOT just NATE and TYLER. I mean really what's with the bold? Why can't we just share the blame and get over ourselves...

Chip
Chip
Chip
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 16th December 2010, 23:47

Hey Chip, well the main reason right now is not to get in a fight. Just relax. all will be ok.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 23:48

Alright Chip, I don't want to start a flame war here. But really, don't try to put the blame anywhere else. We all know who did this. The evidence proves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2b2gbi 16th December 2010, 23:50

Yourfreind: Well you seem pretty determined to derail every effort at peace that is made, even by the AIN. Maybe you should look in the mirror before pointing fingers, the things you've said make you seem like an unreasonable coward who wouldn't say these things if they were showing their face.

Some of us just want to move on and focus on more productive things, and put this all behind us, I did nothing to you, whoever you are, and I don't need to be saved from anyone either, I'm happy that I have my own opinion.

If you are a true friend of anyone you would just let this go.

-Jon
2b2gbi
2b2gbi
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 16th December 2010, 23:51

Not getting in a fight, but well why here you can tell this all? and on cofr forum i get edited? and member got deleted? we wore spamming? or what?
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 16th December 2010, 23:52

Yourfriend wrote:

What a stupid comment.

Same to you.

I was hoping to just not say anything until the summit, but the constant bickering is driving me crazy. Someone needs to considering locking this thread...honestly.

I guess since I am already posting, I might as well set some things straight.

On the topic of Nate being a dictator......Well, we did decide for Nate to be the first chancellor of COFR2, so...none of the members that were not present at that Skype meeting can truthfully say "this" or "that" without lying. They weren't there, only our member states were.

Furthermore, refer to the COFR campaign threads for more information on the union being run by a "dictator". You may be surprised what you find.

Ok, now that that's over with....

Some of you need to stop throwing spitballs from the back of the room at the COFR2 union as a whole. The attacks on the wiki weren't "planned" by the whole union, it was simply something one or two members did by themselves. Portraying the whole COFR2 union as "evil" is complete ignorance on those people's behalves. Please don't judge all the members of the union until they get a chance to defend themselves at the summit.

Some of you may be thinking "why is he saying this"?

Well, I am trying to stop the bleeding of these two union's relations. There shouldn't be 2 unions in the first place; we all know that. I am the Head of Foreign Relations at COFR, and that wasn't originally my position there. I took my current position to end this long-lasting feud and help these two unions look past it, and grow together (Yes, I said it). I even thought that with a little luck, and some open-minds, the two unions might even be able to merge together again.

I feel guilty and wonder what I could have done different to prevent this situation, but it's too late now. There is no chance that it is going to happen now, all because of a few people who wants to hold grudges. How shameful.

Last edited by DC on 16th December 2010, 23:52; edited 1 time in total
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next