AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR

+15
Tyler
Spy9600
Chip
Evillions
Sirron kcuhc
hiigarar
2b2gbi
Daniel
Blakeway4
Neil
Jo
Aranho
MiguelLeal
JJ
ForthWall
19 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 4 Empty Re: Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR

Post by hiigarar 17th December 2010, 00:15

End this topic all. All who want the links posted contact me. Tyler hope to see you tomorrow and stop flaming have any problems post PMs.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 4 Empty Re: Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR

Post by hiigarar 17th December 2010, 00:18

you are free to post, no one will end your post. we will not close the topics and will not edit your post. So yeah we are democratical. Look at the topic that i created. And i am just asking to wait for the cattala even. The topic is opened.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by philly_boy 17th December 2010, 00:40

Great way to resolve the conflict Tyler, locking the thread and threatening to ban people.

Let me also note here that the entire thread on the COFR forums has been photographed using print screen and you can delete comments all you want - they are safely stored on photobucket, including the ones Nate already removed Smile (its called censorship, btw)
philly_boy
philly_boy
Immigrant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th December 2010, 00:46

You have more friends AIN...

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 4 208ip

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 4 71ip

Back to top Go down

Post by Evillions 17th December 2010, 01:12

Talk bout them hard facts. lol Hope this case gets resolved, as well as less conflict between us and COFR.
Evillions
Evillions
Permanent Secretary

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th December 2010, 01:14

[...] the topic of Nate being a dictator......Well, we did decide for Nate to be the first chancellor of COFR2, so...none of the members that were not present at that Skype meeting can truthfully say "this" or "that" without lying. They weren't there, only our member states were.
[/quote]

DC. You know that I know.
I was there. By accident. I have COFR early conversations. Until you decided to go to COFR and... you know what you did to me. We know.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 17th December 2010, 01:30

Spy9600 wrote:

[...] the topic of Nate being a dictator......Well, we did decide for Nate to be the first chancellor of COFR2, so...none of the members that were not present at that Skype meeting can truthfully say "this" or "that" without lying. They weren't there, only our member states were.

DC. You know that I know.
I was there. By accident. I have COFR early conversations. Until you decided to go to COFR and... you know what you did to me. We know.

I don't recall doing anything to you....
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th December 2010, 01:35

Alright. See you in Cattala.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 17th December 2010, 01:37

At least we can get false accusations sorted out. Smile
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th December 2010, 01:44

Absolutely, Im glad you are that civilizated. Luckly, I can proove what I say with screenshots, just like you I suppose.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip 17th December 2010, 01:48

Again, guys can't we just drop it and strive for peace?
Chip
Chip
Citizen

http://www.usnw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th December 2010, 01:49

Chip wait a little bit more all as i said will end soon. So relax peace will soon be.
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip 17th December 2010, 02:03

Please, don't tell me to relax, I want y'all to relax.. I mean honestly.
Chip
Chip
Citizen

http://www.usnw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JJ 17th December 2010, 02:17

Yourfriend wrote:You have more friends AIN...

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 4 208ip

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 4 71ip

shade
JJ
JJ
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Spy9600 17th December 2010, 13:43

Chip wrote:Please, don't tell me to relax, I want y'all to relax.. I mean honestly.

Chip is right. Lets hold all this to Cattala Summit. Hold your breath too.
Spy9600
Spy9600
Counsel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin 17th December 2010, 14:15

If that's the case, I declare this thread LOCKED
Kevin
Kevin
Prime Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4