AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR

+15
Tyler
Spy9600
Chip
Evillions
Sirron kcuhc
hiigarar
2b2gbi
Daniel
Blakeway4
Neil
Jo
Aranho
MiguelLeal
JJ
ForthWall
19 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 3 Empty Re: Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR

Post by Tyler 16th December 2010, 23:52

Prove that I am responsible. Do it right now. If you can I will shut up. But YOU can't.

YOU have made 11 posts. All 11 of YOUR posts have been badmouthing Nate and I. YOU obviously have no other purpose here.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR - Page 3 Empty Re: Why the AIN must cut ties with the COFR

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 23:53

Coming from a true COFR member...

I am letting my opinion known, relations between ANY union and the COFR will not work as long as Nate is head.

Now personal insults against me just show how desperate and petty you are to try and get the subject changed.

As iv said before the issue before us is Nate Saathoff.

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 16th December 2010, 23:53

Not getting in a fight, but well why here you can tell this all? and on cofr forum i get edited? and member got deleted? we wore spamming? or what?
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 23:54

Tyler wrote:Prove that I am responsible. Do it right now. If you can I will shut up. But YOU can't.

YOU have made 11 posts. All 11 of YOUR posts have been badmouthing Nate and I. YOU obviously have no other purpose here.

Take a look at the evidence...

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 16th December 2010, 23:54

Cant this wait until the Summit???
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 23:55

If the COFR wants peace so bad, then I'm curious as to why they attacked?

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 16th December 2010, 23:56

Yourfriend wrote:If the COFR wants peace so bad, then I'm curious as to why they attacked?

Did you read my post? One or two members attacked without the rest of the union knowing.....how many members are in COFR?
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th December 2010, 23:57

But it was the leader of the entire union! He represents you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 16th December 2010, 23:58

Yourfriend wrote:But it was the leader of the entire union! He represents you!

True or not, we are holding elections next January. Check the campaigns out, as I also said in my post.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th December 2010, 00:01

Iv also noticed Nate is no longer running, trying to seem more democratic in light of all the criticism I see?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th December 2010, 00:01

Okay... I really just want peace to begin with.

I don't want to start an argument, but could we PLEASE stop blaming this on Nate? For all we know, it could be any AIN member, and it could also be YOU, yourfriend. Why would you post this right when we start to negotiate peace? I don't get this... it's just getting suspicious... Speechless
Please, STOP pointing fingers

-Kristian

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 17th December 2010, 00:01

Yourfriend wrote:Iv also noticed Nate is no longer running, trying to seem more democratic in light of all the criticism I see?

Think what you want, it makes no difference to me. I posted my campaign before he dropped out.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th December 2010, 00:03

Kristian wrote:Okay... I really just want peace to begin with.

I don't want to start an argument, but could we PLEASE stop blaming this on Nate? For all we know, it could be any AIN member, and it could also be YOU, yourfriend. Why would you post this right when we start to negotiate peace? I don't get this... it's just getting suspicious... Speechless
Please, STOP pointing fingers

-Kristian

Can you please stop making these accusations without looking at the EVIDENCE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Chip 17th December 2010, 00:04

ahaha...Alright, "Your Friend" I don't want to start a flame war here, either. I think you are smart enough to realize that it's ALL of our faults. I mean isn't it obvious? It's also obvious who wants to fuel the flame HERE. I don't agree with your assessments at all that it was two peoples faults.. though it was a select few who mauled OUR Wikis, yeah, it wasn't just yours? Please remember that we have both suffered from this and name calling and being rude to one another isn't going to solve anything at all. We need to just calm down, all of us. I don't really.. know why I'm being told to "relax" I'm as relaxed as ever. No, I didn't agree with the censorship of your comments and the ban of that SCJU member but it happened, because the majority of our union WANTED it to happen.

I just really think I shouldn't be told to "relax" when I'm trying to get everyone here to "relax." And also I don't agree with this back and forth bickering, we need to just shut-up go on with our lives to more productive things than this fighting, which is certainly taking us in a negative direction. I totally agree with DC, please someone LOCK this thread.
Chip
Chip
Citizen

http://www.usnw.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th December 2010, 00:06

hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th December 2010, 00:07

I think we should all just save it for the summit, no point starting a flame war.

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 17th December 2010, 00:09

Thats what we have been saying all along...................
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Edge 17th December 2010, 00:09

Yourfriend wrote:I think we should all just save it for the summit, no point starting a flame war.

For the third time, as I said in my post. Cheeky/Razz

See you all in Cattala this weekend.

Thank you.
Edge
Edge
Chargé d'Affaires

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by hiigarar 17th December 2010, 00:10

Yes all welcome to Cattala summit. So the COFR closed the topic all who wants the links contact me. So not to creat any problems. And well why the fight started. Many of you don't see the links at the beggining because you are not full members of AOIN, So contact me.

Last edited by hiigarar on 17th December 2010, 00:12; edited 1 time in total
hiigarar
hiigarar
Ambassador At Large

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 17th December 2010, 00:11

Well then i ask an admin to lock this topic UNTIL then.
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th December 2010, 00:11

See you all tomorrow Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 17th December 2010, 00:13

Yourfriend wrote:I think we should all just save it for the summit, no point starting a flame war.

Too bad you can't participate. Unless you get excepted oh in the next 24 hours.

Now THAT was a stupid comment you made.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil 17th December 2010, 00:13

[comment removed by author]

UTR yeoooooooooooooooooo
Neil
Neil
Chargé d'Affaires

http://neilmoore.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17th December 2010, 00:13

Guess what, iv already got approval from Thomas Smile

Now who looks dumb...

Back to top Go down

Post by SmartbyLaw 17th December 2010, 00:15

Its not about who looks dumb, its about who is...
SmartbyLaw
SmartbyLaw
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next