AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania

+2
Tyler
Aleks
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania

Post by Aleks 6th August 2009, 01:52

sorry and no im not trying to "bribe" you
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/aleksfacco/

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania

Post by Peter 6th August 2009, 03:27

Dljrfn2000 wrote:dude, I don't want you to take this the wrong way but you're not a member yet you already use the AIN logo's on everything, you have the AIA "official site" here.... it's almost like your trying to bribe us or something. If the other members say yes to your entry welcome by all means but I say no at least until your region has been built up a little more. I'd like to see more of a country and less of a few what I could barely call eye candy screen shots. While I appreciate your bid I have to solidify my vote as a no.

Hey! be nice to the new kid haha 👍 But yea....I think alek(is that your name?) is just trying to fit in and showing his support of AIN by posting the ain logos in his updates. I mean yea, its kinda weird for a non-member to post some things, but I think that regardless, its still nice having flight connections to other countries. So I think its ok, just as long as alek doesnt post all over ain without his approval of membership. I still say yes and thank you for the embassy Smile
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 6th August 2009, 03:41

Thanks for the embassy. I still vote yes. Also, I don't mind the AIN things, it's just more publicity for the AIN.
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th August 2009, 04:03

Escambia Votes: Yes

to dljrfn: lets not scare the kid like peter said Cheeky/Razz Hes trying his best to fit in and get into AIN. Id love a new member for AIN, this country has potential. Again i vote yes
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th August 2009, 04:18

Saathoff wrote:Escambia Votes: Yes

to dljrfn: lets not scare the kid like peter said Cheeky/Razz Hes trying his best to fit in and get into AIN. Id love a new member for AIN, this country has potential. Again i vote yes

Ok I'll be nice, no hard feelings man I just I have a weird gut feeling after what happened with Giaus. I'll run that by you after your imminent intro to the union. I still have to vote no just because I'm stubborn :king: but seeing as you have pretty much every one else support welcome to the union.

Oh and I do have one small request, I do love the star wars movies but can you make your avatar your flag please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 6th August 2009, 04:20

Last request by dljrfn, i totally agree. Avatar needs to be your flag. helps with identity
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 6th August 2009, 08:14

That's a hard choice Cheeky/Razz I'll give you an yes, but you really need to develop your playing skills. 43.000 is a small number for a whole region. However, your airports are really nice.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

http://www.aoin.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 6th August 2009, 13:09

I also just started this region about a week ago, im going to be developeing it continusly
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 Empty Aleksania Update!

Post by Aleks 6th August 2009, 15:55

:aoin: Aleksania Update: Aleksania City Hits 30,000! :aoin:

Aleksania City population is up to 33,643

:aoin: Aleksania Update :aoin:
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 Empty Aleksania Update

Post by Aleks 6th August 2009, 17:00

:aoin: Aleksania City Population Reaches 65,000 :aoin:

Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 The_pe12 Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 The_pe13

Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th August 2009, 17:51

3 billion, 944 million, 351 thousand, 929 dolars and 32 cents???

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th August 2009, 18:46

Ever heard of a Money Tree/Money Park, dljrfn?

I use such lots too and it sure provides you astronomical amount of money within one month.

But who cares about the money. It's the city designing and the role-playing that requires people to enter AIN.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 6th August 2009, 19:17

yep
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6th August 2009, 21:17

Aranho wrote:Ever heard of a Money Tree/Money Park, dljrfn?

I use such lots too and it sure provides you astronomical amount of money within one month.

But who cares about the money. It's the city designing and the role-playing that requires people to enter AIN.

LOL never heard of it, I was just making sure I was reading that right

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 6th August 2009, 21:23

okay.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 6th August 2009, 22:02

Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 The_pe14 Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 The_pe15

Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 6th August 2009, 23:20

:aoin: Aleksania Update: A New City is Born :aoin:

A New City Is Born

Liotrimis (pronoced Lio - trim - is)

Long considerd the "Paridice of Aleksania", Liotrimis is a villige of about 120 people is largly conciderd to have the best beachs in Aleksania. It is made up of a small thin strip of land conecting two larger island, it is surronded by 4 other islands.

Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 Liotri10
Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 Liotri11
Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 Liotri12
Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 Liotri13

Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Saathoff 8th August 2009, 00:16

looking good.

You got 5 Yes votes. you need one more vote
Saathoff
Saathoff
Prime Minister

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 8th August 2009, 08:36

There were 7 votes last time. (Kings Point) Btw, that's a really strange village with all the islands and bridges. Not sure you needed that. Try to develop a city until you get some skyscrappers.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 8th August 2009, 13:29

aleksfacco wrote:

Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 The_pe14 Approved: Junior Membership | Aleksania - Page 2 The_pe15

I Am
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 8th August 2009, 14:06

Matt wrote:There were 7 votes last time. (Kings Point) Btw, that's a really strange village with all the islands and bridges. Not sure you needed that. Try to develop a city until you get some skyscrappers.

LOL that's very common here in Florida. Like you just see random islands with beaches and small huts and bridges 👍
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleks 8th August 2009, 14:34

you also have to remember, Aleksania is a Island Nation
Aleks
Aleks
High Commissioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt 8th August 2009, 14:41

My bad, then. Well, if you convince dljrfn2000 to change his vote, you're in the union.
Matt
Matt
Founder of the Alliance
Founder of the Alliance

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8th August 2009, 15:47

Matt wrote:My bad, then. Well, if you convince dljrfn2000 to change his vote, you're in the union.

show me a city, a real urban area with sky scrapers and I'll give you a yes. I mean the game is in fact called sim 'city' not sim island.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aranho 8th August 2009, 16:32

actually, by right, everyone have their own rights to decide what type of country they would like to create. i believe alek's type of country he wanted is basically islands, islands and more islands, being based in the pacific region.

in addition, i believe he wanted a poor or low income type of country.

also, based on my research, pacific islands usually have very little or no high-rise buildings as such countries focus on tourism to survive.
Aranho
Aranho
Sovereign

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next