AIN Forums 1.0
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler

+16
Liberater444
Cyclone-1001
Sky Guy
anarchy0029
Spy9600
Tyler
Matt
woodb3kmaster
Aleks
Neil
Bruce
Peter
Thomas
Blakeway4
Wacky32
K50 Dude
20 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Should New Chandler be accepted into the AIN?

Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler - Page 4 Vote_lcap100%Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler - Page 4 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 18 ]
Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler - Page 4 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler

Post by Wacky32 27th July 2010, 17:04

Welcome! I will now work on my application of Linktoria! Wink
Wacky32
Wacky32
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler - Page 4 Empty Re: Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler

Post by emgmod 27th July 2010, 18:52

Kevin wrote:
Forsma wrote:Its very rare! Laugh

I've done it too Laugh

I've made admins abandon the checklist for full member and just say yes. Laugh
emgmod
emgmod
High Commissioner

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 27th July 2010, 18:59

I hope I can do that Cheeky/Razz
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th July 2010, 22:10

I think this passed application should be archived.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 27th July 2010, 22:14

Congratulations! Now the admin team will post some Points of Improvement (normally around 6 in total).

It can't be yet, Forsma.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27th July 2010, 22:28

Ah yeah I forgot about that.Cheeky/Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 27th July 2010, 23:14

Thomas wrote:
Congratulations! Now the admin team will post some Points of Improvement (normally around 6 in total).

It can't be yet, Forsma.
Have I got that yet? I saw a few but not six.
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by ForthWall 27th July 2010, 23:21

Congratz K50
ForthWall
ForthWall
Chancellor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler 28th July 2010, 00:57

K50 it will be a list that we'll make.. You'll know when you see it
Tyler
Tyler
Permanent Ban
Permanent Ban

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter 28th July 2010, 01:09

Congrats k50! You will be getting a welcome letter via PM. In the meantime here's my Points of Improvement for you:

-Besides what the others wrote, I would love to see more custom content 👍
Peter
Peter
Honoured Member
Honoured Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wacky32 28th July 2010, 01:38

Its he better then me. Cheeky/Razz 👍
Im just messing! Cheeky/Razz :LOL:
Wacky32
Wacky32
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 11th August 2010, 12:15

Just to wrap this up, I've taken what Geoff said when he said yes to be his PoI, I hope that's okay, because the other admins haven't posted theirs.

Final Points of Improvement List

- The Map needs to be more realistic. It's not really coast conforming.
- Some minor overusage of PedMalls in the industrial area by the highway.
- Water Mod
- Just some road modification to make things look nicer and more realistic.
- More realistic housing developments, you've got combinations of Arab-styling, with some American suburban and Maxis lots all mixed together.
- More custom content, especially commercial buildings because there is a lot of Maxis commercial outlets in your images.
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 11th August 2010, 19:09

Thomas: I was going off of his already Cheeky/Razz Totally fine

Just to clear things up about some things already....

About the pedmalls, on my old computer (which I was using when I applied) there was a bug that removed all the props and overlay textures from all the maxis buildings. Here is another example (but not in industry)....
Approved: Junior Membership | New Chandler - Page 4 Bd6a3a7d
On my new computer this problem is gone. Those should look like "grounds" instead of pedmalls.

I got a water mod Smile I will get a picture of that when I can.

About the arab-styling, I was trying to make that look like stucco-houses that you would find in a place like Phoenix. Here is a link to a picture I got (beware: it's a PNG image)
Clicky

I am a little confused about your map requirement.
Road modification: I am a little confused by this one as well....

Custom commercial buildings: I am still working on this. it's a lot better than it was last time, I will say that Smile
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas 11th August 2010, 19:30

You don't need to show all this until your Full membership application. Cheeky/Razz
Basically with the map improvement., it doesn't match the real life coast, and it's very straight.

These improvements don't need to be shown until you apply for Full membership though. Smile
Thomas
Thomas
Overlord of Eurasia

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by K50 Dude 11th August 2010, 19:42

so I can't add on land to costa rica and nicaragua? (i can move the country out to the ocean without a problem, it would just be a very mountainous island if i did so:P)
K50 Dude
K50 Dude
Permanent Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post by Blakeway4 11th August 2010, 23:51

You can add land, but make the coastline realistic Wink not that hmm circle styled por favor.

Cheeky/Razz
Blakeway4
Blakeway4
International Bigwig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4